XIOM Omega IV Pro, IV Asia, V Pro, V Asia

This user has no status.
according to xiom website Omega 7 has some new technologies which result in low and long trajectory and very springy sponge which none of that I like.

The trajectory and sponge is different for each of the five types (Europe, Pro, Asia, Tour, and Hyper).

Bottom line is that O7 generates more spin than 05 and O4. (I can at least tell you that 07 Asia produces more spin when looping than 05 Asia)

The trajectory and sponge is different for each of the five types (Europe, Pro, Asia, Tour, and Hyper).

Bottom line is that O7 generates more spin than 05 and O4. (I can at least tell you that 07 Asia produces more spin when looping than 05 Asia)

Well, the spin depends on individual technique, style and preferences.
Omega 5 Asia has a harder top sheet and is capable of extreme spin with thinner brush.
With the softer top sheet Omega 7 Asia it is easier to produce spin with weaker shots.
With stronger shots its arbitrary and depends on the player.
I may say that Omega 7 Asia has more spin too, but in fact its a matter of cooperation with the rubber.

But - the top sheet of Omega 5 Asia loses grip much faster than Omega 7 Asia, which has longer lifespan.

Regarding sensitivity to incoming spin - Omega 7 Asia is less sensitive

Regarding control - for a spin oriented player Omega 7 Asia has better allround control over and near the table, due to the easier generation of spin and less sensitivity to incoming spin. But Omega 7 Asia is much faster with stronger shots, has lower trajectory and in power play is more difficult to control than Omega 5 Asia.