This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2019
For me it's Butterfly.
Yes, I hate their pricing too, but I can not argue with their quality.

The problem is, all the other brands are getting as expensive as butterly these days.
The Xiom's, R53, Dynaryz are the same pricing now in belgium as the tenergy's.

Honorable mentions of brands I like:
Yasaka
Andro
Joola
Gewo

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
For me it's Butterfly.
Yes, I hate their pricing too, but I can not argue with their quality.

The problem is, all the other brands are getting as expensive as butterly these days.
The Xiom's, R53, Dynaryz are the same pricing now in belgium as the tenergy's.

Honorable mentions of brands I like:
Yasaka
Andro
Joola
Gewo

Yeah. I do think Gewo has some good stuff.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2019
If you are really strong, hit really freaking hard, have deep impact and are skilled at controlling that deep impact, Dignics will be fine. If you are 15 and about a 1650 level player, you will not be able to access 1/8 of what Dignics can do for you. With T05 you will be able to access 2/3 of what it can do.

Karl you are right, lower level players can't access everything dignics can do.
But isn't that the same for Xiom O7 Hyper and Andro R53 and some others?

There is a shift towards harder and faster rubbers going on now, but who can actually play these?
I can hardly believe half of the people on this board are semi pro's who can handle this.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2019
All depends your skills & playing game, for example I'm playing with and slow All Round blade because I use LP in the BH so is the only blade can control the LP BTW I don't have problems using H3 NT boosted with ALC or other kind of carbon composites because I have a strong & powerful FH.

I'm waiting a fast & spinny rubber without catapult to use with my Stiga All Round WRB. Xiom Omega VII Hyper & Joola Dynaryz still not available in my country.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Karl you are right, lower level players can't access everything dignics can do.
But isn't that the same for Xiom O7 Hyper and Andro R53 and some others?

There is a shift towards harder and faster rubbers going on now, but who can actually play these?
I can hardly believe half of the people on this board are semi pro's who can handle this.

Karl with a C: :) hahaha.

Yep. You are right. But it is just an exaggerating force on the fact that mid-level players have seemed to be using equipment not appropriate for their level for quite a long time. This is why Butterfly keeps coming out with these crazy $450.00 SZLC blades that no pros will use but mediocre level players seem to love spending the rent (or their parents rent) on. :)

Now they are just doing it with harder rubbers as well.

Now, there are some players who can use those harder rubbers. I know the kind of impact and contact NextLevel gets makes those harder rubbers perfect for how he plays.

All depends your skills & playing game, for example I'm playing with and slow All Round blade because I use LP in the BH so is the only blade can control the LP BTW I don't have problems using H3 NT boosted with ALC or other kind of carbon composites because I have a strong & powerful FH.

I'm waiting a fast & spinny rubber without catapult to use with my Stiga All Round WRB. Xiom Omega VII Hyper & Joola Dynaryz still not available in my country.

There is a huge difference between an H3 boosted and a glue effect, spring sponge type rubber that is also crazy hard. H3 gives you a huge amount of control to make so it is easy to really make big, deep, powerful contact without losing control. That should not be a problem.

But mid level players developing their technique, not so strong, using crazy hard glue effect rubbers, I am not sure. I could be wrong. But..... :)

Years ago, a two separate friends who were both on cadet national teams from their home countries when they were kids, separately, to the same question from me, told me: "when I was on the team, the coach would just give us equipment that we should use. It was a soft, 5 ply, all wood blade, with good flex, and medium soft rubbers that were easy to control."

That was two people playing top 5 in their country in U18, that is what they were given to develop their skills: a Grubba with Sriver EL (that was one) and a Primorac with Sriver FX. :)

And at that point they were notably higher level than USATT 1900. :)

I mean, it is also worth noting that, at 15, when ML was number 5 in the world, he was using a Nittaku Acoustic. :) Look at how he ripped the ball at 15! His shots were faster back then than they are now, even though he was using a moderate speed blade.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2019
Karl with a C: :) hahaha.

Yep. You are right. But it is just an exaggerating force on the fact that mid-level players have seemed to be using equipment not appropriate for their level for quite a long time. This is why Butterfly keeps coming out with these crazy $450.00 SZLC blades that no pros will use but mediocre level players seem to love spending the rent (or their parents rent) on. :)

Now they are just doing it with harder rubbers as well.

Now, there are some players who can use those harder rubbers. I know the kind of impact and contact NextLevel gets makes those harder rubbers perfect for how he plays.

There is a huge difference between an H3 boosted and a glue effect, spring sponge type rubber that is also crazy hard. H3 gives you a huge amount of control to make so it is easy to really make big, deep, powerful contact without losing control. That should not be a problem.

But mid level players developing their technique, not so strong, using crazy hard glue effect rubbers, I am not sure. I could be wrong. But..... :)

Years ago, a two separate friends who were both on cadet national teams from their home countries when they were kids, separately, to the same question from me, told me: "when I was on the team, the coach would just give us equipment that we should use. It was a soft, 5 ply, all wood blade, with good flex, and medium soft rubbers that were easy to control."

That was two people playing top 5 in their country in U18, that is what they were given to develop their skills: a Grubba with Sriver EL (that was one) and a Primorac with Sriver FX. :)

And at that point they were notably higher level than USATT 1900. :)

I mean, it is also worth noting that, at 15, when ML was number 5 in the world, he was using a Nittaku Acoustic. :) Look at how he ripped the ball at 15! His shots were faster back then than they are now, even though he was using a moderate speed blade.

You are right, a lot of people young or old are using not appropiate material according with theyr level & skills so I agree with you is harmful to improve the skills.

I'm old school so not like bouncy rubbers, I'm looking for the more speed & spin rubber without bouncy. I need speed because H3 boosted doens't works with Stiga All Round blade.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2019
the best;
blades: donic, solid bang 4 bux
handles: tibhar straight handle
rubber: j.o waldner max with speed glue. best modern version might be rhyzer 48 max
balls: celluloid 38

Not agree: blades & handles, about rubber with speed glue I will prefer Sriver L max. & balls celluloid or plastic always Nittaku.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Oct 2016
Read 5 reviews
I love Joola stuff but they should make og 5ply Wood blade with my name. It should be Bestseller everywhere.
I really like Butterfly but Every blade I have for 50%