FS: Some used rubbers.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Dec 2017
Greetings. I've got some used rubbers for sale. Here's a link for the photos as I can't take them from the website (I've uploaded them there and removed them out of my PC).
You can see the condition on the pics, mostly average. What I have:

• Donic Acuda S1 (black, average condition, still have some grip);
• Yinhe Earth II (red, condition's same as upper's but a bit damaged sponge in the upper part);
• Stiga Calibra LT Sound (black, same condition again, grips well but some cracks on the sponge);
• Donic Acuda S1 (pieces, black, great condition);
• Tenergy 05 (pieces, red, great condition);
• Tenergy 05 again (both sides pieces, average condition);
• Xiom Vega Pro (black, good condition, better than on the pic);
• Xiom Omega V Pro (red, condition's same as Vega Pro).
Donic BlueGrip R1 (both sides pieces, good condition; no photo, but can send if you need).

I want 50$ (+your shipping) for everything, or exchange. Any offers please. I'd actually like to exchange it for H3 Blue and Orange sponges 41º and 37º respectively (Provincial's cheaper I guess) or Stiga Allround Classic Legend.

Please, ask if you have any additional questions. Will give all the proofs that the external listing and the photos are mine.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Dec 2017
Aight.

10 bumps and it's not actual.

BUMP #1.

cache.php

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews

I think you should read the rules for selling:

This rule in particular:

"8) Members who bump excessively (more than every other day) will be warned by moderators to stop. Also, do not open more than one thread for the same piece of equipment for sale."

Based on that, you should not bump till Friday at the earliest.

Here is a link to the rules: https://www.tabletennisdaily.com/fo...s-and-rules-when-selling-and-buying-equipment

Below are the rules:

Please follow the guidelines here:

1) Tags: (Please use the appropriate topic tag to precede the item title, for uniformity)
FS:
FS/FT:
FT:
LF:
**(Acronyms: FS-for sale, FT-for trade, LF-looking for)

2) TTD is not an auction site and therefore sellers must set a price for any FS items. Threads that fail to adhere to this will be deleted after a warning.

3) Sellers are strongly encouraged to post pictures of blades for sale directly within the thread, or they should provide links to other sites where prospective buyers can see photos of what is being sold. There is a lot of counterfeit products for sale around the world and to avoid forum members being tricked to buy any counterfeit products. This also allows the entire forum can then see the blade, it helps to identify fakes and thereby reduce conterfeit products.

4) It is not allowed to sell blades known to be counterfeits on TTD, even if they are identified as such by the seller.

5) Guidelines for comments and replies to threads in this section:
Out-of-context posts will be removed.
Comments or questions about the item itself are ok but sometimes negotiations and comments about a particular item can be handled more discretely by PM.
DO NOT CRITICIZE PEOPLE'S ASKING PRICE.
DO NOT ADVERTISE YOUR ITEM IN SOMEONE ELSE'S THREAD.

6) Close thread: (after the item has been sold/traded)
Make it known that the item is no longer available editing the title in the top thread by replacing the tag with "SOLD:...".

7) Business owners who want to advertise or sell products should do so by purchasing a banner, not through a thread. Advertising is defined as a business owner trying to promote their products and services through the use of threads, posts, and signatures.

8) Members who bump excessively (more than every other day) will be warned by moderators to stop. Also, do not open more than one thread for the same piece of equipment for sale.

9) The FS section is designed to provide a communication system that allows buyers and sellers to make contact with each other. The moderators only police the content of FS section. This forum (its owners, admins and mods) cannot accept any responsibility for the specific transactions that may result. Administration of the forum cannot police something that happens outside the virtual world of this website. However, we retain the right to take our own measures against any inappropriate activity that undermines reputation and/or proper functioning of the forum. In other words, let the buyer and seller beware.

10) The Trader/feedback section allows users to make comments about whether a member has lived up to his/her commitments in previous transactions. It provides some indication of the amount of accumulated trust, but it is not a perfect system. The moderators will ban obvious scammers and spammers, but it is difficult for us to know all the facts in the event of a disagreement. Ultimately both buyer and seller need to use reasonable discretion and precaution, including using Paypal in a way that is prudent. We strongly discourage use of the Paypal gift option for transactions here.

Here is a link to the Trader forum

11) If you are a seller, you must indicate where the blade will be shipped from. This can be an issue owing to customs, different reliability of shipping systems, and length of time for transit. Buyers may wish to consider this in their decision making.

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews

Baraka, YOU HAVE ALREADY BEEN WARNED. EVERY DAY IS NOT THE SAME AS, EVERY OTHER DAY AT MOST. IF I HAVE TO WARN YOU AGAIN, there will be consequences; and I doubt you will like them.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
Dude, I can understand if money is tight, I've been there. But this is embarrassing...Jigsaw pieces? You are better that.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
That’s a shame.
Those T05 looked like in great conditions

You can still contact him if you want. I'm okay with someone buying from him. It is just not okay for him to break the rules and do it multiple times. Here, I will PM you how to contact him if you want them.

Reactions: Andre74