nBm7lZb.jpg

uCxxKcw.jpg

bVqVE30.jpg

0roEgCI.jpg

hTNAbhv.jpg

Naqz0dA.jpg

Ie1949h.jpg

6OVb3LQ.jpg

Got the chance to get myself 4 Loki rubbers. I bought them out of curiosity since I have been seeing them online for quite some time now. I bought the Loki Rxton 1, 3, 5 and GTX rubbers. It is rumored that Wang Hao has partial ownership of this company but not sure if this is true. The rubbers have the listed weights uncut:
1. Rxton 1,64 grams
2. Rxtone 3, 70 grams
3. Rxton 5, 69 grams
4. GTX, 69 grams

Let me just say that the quality of the rubbers are very good. If you compare it to Yinhe or RITC, the Loki topsheets have a finer look. I mistook it as a Haifu 3 rubber because of the topsheet looks. The sponges look very high quality. The Rxton sponges look closer to the provincial orange sponges of DHS NEO H3 rubbers with fine texture. Rubber hardness for all rubbers mentioned seem to be in the 38-39 degree range. All of the rubbers are tacky wit the Rxton 5 being the tackiest in my opinion and the Rxton 3 having the least tackiness. The GTX have the thickest topsheet i have ever seen. The pimple structures are short and the topsheet surface is the thickest so far I have seen among the rubbers in the market today.

With the exception of the Rxton 1, all other mentioned Loki rubbers are bouncy and are faster than the regular Neo H3. The Rxton 1 is like a regular off- Chinese rubber but with a better quality. This has a very good amount of spin and control and can be used from beginner to advanced levels. Rxton 3 is fast like older ESN rubbers while GTX is the fastest rubber that is as fast a newer German rubber almost in the level of EL-S but spinnier and has some stickiness. The Rxton 5 is balanced in speed and control but it is very spinny . Of the 4 rubbers mentioned, I like the Rxton 5 becasue it has partly the feel of DHS Neo H3 but feels softer and easier to handle. I like the bounciness as I can smash better with it although for spinning it, the Neo H3 is better when you brush the ball lightly or thinly. With the Rxton 5, you need to contact the ball with more sponge engagement just like using an ESN rubber. The GTX has some weird feel with it. I would attribute the muffled feel to that very thick topsheet. I had to adjust a bit to the feel becasue it is nothing I have experienced with. Other than that, the GTX can actually replace ESN rubbers if you are in a tight budget. It can be used as a forehand and backhand rubber because the speed it offers is almost as good as modern ESN rubber but has far better spin compared to them.

Overall, the cheap price and better quality compared to other known brands will make Loki attractive to players and would offer good alternatives to major brands.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2018
All of the rubbers are tacky wit the Rxton 5 being the tackiest in my opinion and the Rxton 3 having the least tackiness.

Hey Yogi, you found Rxton 3 to be even less tacky than 1?

The Rxton 1s that I had were really barely tacky. Almost non tacky to the fingers, something like a Taiji.

Also, any plans on testing more from Loki, like T3 and Euro Diamond?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2020
RXTON 1 is quite good for most players. Its just that i like Rxton 5 better than all of its brothers.

Hi yogi bear,

Kindly compare speed, spin, tacky, weight, hardness of rubber Loki GTX with Kokutaku 007 Pro Select (Hard version) please, thank you in advance for your reply.

says Aha, sorry. Trodde du var en annan Millesom spelar i...
Rxton 1 is made for kids as their first rubber. The whole point of the Rxton-series is that you can go from 1 then 3, then 5 that is for experienced players.. And Yes, Wang Hao is technical consult and helps developing the rubbers.
GTX IS made in Germany, so is their top-series, Arthur, with Arthur Asia, Arthur Europe, Arthur Europe Diamond, allof them lso made in Germany. But the best is the one he plays with himself. http://www.lokisport.se/gummin/n80 Never played with a better chinese rubber, But you should check out their blades. They are almost as good as Butterflys. The God Of War and Red Flame are blades many in my club has changed to, from Butterfly.

Reactions: OtaruTT
says Hi thanks for your reply. May I know what rubber are you...
Hi Guybrush123 just wonder which version Loki God of War i, ii or iii that more of your club friend had changed from Butterfly. I am curious because i got a chance to try a Loki W81 China League team inner superzlc wood and really suprised by how powerful and good the wood is compare with my Viscaria and Tiago Apolonia ZLC. What about the best Loki Rubber beside GTX any picture of the GTX rubber that you can share with all of us? thank you

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
Hi Guybrush123 just wonder which version Loki God of War i, ii or iii that more of your club friend had changed from Butterfly. I am curious because i got a chance to try a Loki W81 China League team inner superzlc wood and really suprised by how powerful and good the wood is compare with my Viscaria and Tiago Apolonia ZLC. What about the best Loki Rubber beside GTX any picture of the GTX rubber that you can share with all of us? thank you

God of war 1 - Hinoki-Spruce-Carbon-Paulownia-Carbon-Spruce-Hinoki
God of war 2 - Koto-ALC-Ayous-Paulownia-Ayous-ALC-Koto
God of war 3 - Koto-ZLC-Ayous-Palownia-Ayous-ZLC-Koto

Interesting [emoji848]
How does the Rxon 5 compare to Golden Tango PS?

Sendt fra min SM-A202F med Tapatalk

I have a T3 and the quality of the rubber and the package is incredible.

Quality seems to be better than a lot if Chinese brands. The topsheet texture could almost be mistaken as near an esn's look.