Loki Rubbers

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021

Well that already explains it. Unboosted it is really controlled. You could even chop easily. But topspinning and hard looping is quite impossible or more like really weak.

So what did you do with your old GTX rubber that you gave up on? Are you just throwing it away?

After playing several games with the GTX, I can really feel myself losing a lot more points with this rubber. I can't get as much spin as I could with boosted H3, and the straight trajectory causes me to intuitively/subconciously brush on the ball more, trying to add more curve onto the ball. This results in a lot more whiffs as I swing over the top of the ball and miss completely.

At the same time, I don't want to throw it away and let it go to waste. That would be a shame to waste it.

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020

So what did you do with your old GTX rubber that you gave up on? Are you just throwing it away?

After playing several games with the GTX, I can really feel myself losing a lot more points with this rubber. I can't get as much spin as I could with boosted H3, and the straight trajectory causes me to intuitively/subconciously brush on the ball more, trying to add more curve onto the ball. This results in a lot more whiffs as I swing over the top of the ball and miss completely.

At the same time, I don't want to throw it away and let it go to waste. That would be a shame to waste it.

Use them as coasters on the coffee table 😁

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2021

Well that already explains it. Unboosted it is really controlled. You could even chop easily. But topspinning and hard looping is quite impossible or more like really weak.

I think that in my case, it was a lot of change since I used for about 3 months a combination of Yasaka Sweden Extra blade with Nittaku Fast Arc G1 2.0 in both lakes and maybe that's why when changing to a combination of carbon blade with hollow tubular handle together with the GTX rubbers they give me a feeling of greater comfort and control with the ball (although I still like my previous configuration, but without a doubt, the carbon blade configuration and the harder and stickier rubbers make my shots more precise for my style of play which makes me win more points especially in third ball)

One question, I have this blade that has this configuration in its ebony-ayus-carbon-tung-carbon-ayus-ebony layers. Does anyone know which blade of another brand-model it resembles?

link blade: https://www.aliexpress.com/i/1005001776158997.html

Last edited:
says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020

Did you ever boost the rxton 5 and rxton 1? I wanted to know if it was worth the trouble of trying it out unboosted versus boosted. (Using seamoon)

I am using 5 exclusively with 1 layer of seamoon.
It just makes the sponge a little bit softer . No curling of the rubber.
It does play well unboosted too.

As you know, I am a fan of Rxton5 my fav rubber together with H3s

Reactions: [email protected]
says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
what do you think of this blade?

loki arthur blade k5
Leaf composition: Limba + Ayous + ALC + Ayous + Limba
link
https://es.aliexpress.com/item/4000742966090.html

is it a clone of butterfly innerforce?

Could also be a clone of many other famous blades, like DHS Long, or the cheaper copies like
""""""" Ma Long 5 Carbon Inner Table Tennis Blade Table Tennis Racket Ping Pong Paddles Carbon Fiber Built-in CS FL ST Handle"""""
Sign Type: FL Shakehand / CS Penhold/ ST Shakehand
Structure: lymb+ayus+alc carbon+ayus
Floor: 7
Weight: 88g
Thickness: 6mm
The Loki blade is beautifully made and finished - unlike the cheap Stuart

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020

[email protected];371577

LOKI V, how long will it last?

I had a hundred answers but really, how long is a piece of string

[h3]The following errors occurred with your submission[/h3]
  1. The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.
Okay[h3]The following errors occurred with your submission[/h3]
  1. The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.
Okay

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2021
Read 1 reviews

I am using 5 exclusively with 1 layer of seamoon.
It just makes the sponge a little bit softer . No curling of the rubber.
It does play well unboosted too.

As you know, I am a fan of Rxton5 my fav rubber together with H3s

how does it compare to h3? I played with unboosted h3 recently, and I found that I needed to boost it because it already felt pretty stiff to me (39 deg)

Reactions: lodro
says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
I mean how long does the rubber last?
if you often use the rxton V rubber?
and without boosters.

I understood your question the first time you asked it but it depends on so many factors.

Starting with how often one uses it? Define """often"""

Let us say you play 10 hours a week.
How hard do you hit
How clean doyou keep the rubbers
Do you wash them after every session
Wash them with water or cleaners
Do you use plastic rubber protection covers
How do you store the blade in between play-days
etc

It never ends, that is why I said it is impossible to give a proper answer