need table tennis shoes advices

says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
Paris is a huge city. (I often wish I lived there). Is there a place near you where you could try them on your feet? Shoes depend on your feet, and different people may be better with different shoes.

Last edited:
Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2019
It will sound weird but,
There is 2 table tennis shops near (30min) my house. One shop is selling stiga, mizuno stuff and the second shop is selling butterfly stuff.
I have to choose which shop I'll go because they are in total opposite locations. So I need to decide now if I'm going Stiga/ Mizuno shoes or Butterfly Shoes.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2018
What surface you are playing on? If it is a concrete or something hard don't make the mistake I did buying two pairs of Mizuno wave medal 5. After two months of playing with those I developed a severe plantar fasciitis and three years later I am still suffering from it . Before the Mizuno I had some Asics and although I was practicing even more I never had anything. Then I decided to follow the trend in the forums and bought the Mizuno. How stupid....

says regularly shitposting
says regularly shitposting
Jul 2019
It will sound weird but,
There is 2 table tennis shops near (30min) my house. One shop is selling stiga, mizuno stuff and the second shop is selling butterfly stuff.
I have to choose which shop I'll go because they are in total opposite locations. So I need to decide now if I'm going Stiga/ Mizuno shoes or Butterfly Shoes.

I do not get one thing, why cant you go to one shop one day and to the other another day ?

I mean if you go to shop X with shoe Y, you try shoe Y and its not comfortable you are not gonna buy it right ?

Its entirely possible both shops don't have comfortable shoes for you. But thats just being pessimistic.

Reactions: langel
It will sound weird but,

Yeah, it really sounds weird to have TWO shops near and to ask the forum BEFORE you visit them.
It would not be weird if you go there, try some shoes and choose the most comfortable. If you feel all of them comfortable you may ask: "Hi guys, I feel all those shoes comfortable, so which brand you would prefer and why?"