MATCH OF THE SEASON! | TableTennisDaily Team | Ep 7

says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
Yes guys! Here we go, our 7th episode of the TableTennisDaily Team! Join us on our quest to be the best we can be!

We’re currently top of the table, in this episode we face a strong Woodford Wells side who are currently joint second on the table. Have they got what it takes?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2016
More chilled and positive than the last one, if I can say so (which felt a little more American style warrior-movie like, whatever that means - no offense, anyone), I think it translated in the gameplay. Pure enjoyment. Really good stuff, editing, matches and of course the whole team!

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Finally! I was about to call the police

Haha we had so many technical issues, the editing behind these videos is absolutely crazy... my machine couldn't handle it. All solved now :D

This is the best Table Tennis series on YouTube!! Gratz to the German, played his heart out!! :D

Thanks DaLooper means a lot! The German was extraordinary!

Kreanga at the end :D

Kreanga is such a great guy for doing this! Nice touch :)

More chilled and positive than the last one, if I can say so (which felt a little more American style warrior-movie like, whatever that means - no offense, anyone), I think it translated in the gameplay. Pure enjoyment. Really good stuff, editing, matches and of course the whole team!

THanks Iolettino I think the intensity of the match helped that. Also players are a lot more relaxed on the camera etc, thanks for watching :)

Some laws were certainly broken with that backhand.

The Magnus effect needs re-examining!

why doesn't dan play?

I promise ill be playing very soon, maybe even in the next episode :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2017
This match was really crazy. Such great table tennis, played with passion from both teams. Many at the top of their game.

Only found the captain's spirit a bit lacking. Went fishing in his last as if he didn't even believe he could win anymore. But maybe just my impression. Otherwise this was really a little culmination in this already great series (which must be tons of work to produce apart from saying TT 100000 times)

Gesendet von meinem LG-H815 mit Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2016
I bet Dan's regretting not playing in episode one now... :D

So much pressure on him now from all these weeks of "playing soon"! that the build up will be crushing!! CRUSHING!! :cool::cool: