2020 World Tour Hungarian Open

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2018
CIC made some big mistakes on the last set, which could go either way. Very close match similiar to ishikawa. But of course we do not give any excuses to ishikawa. Ito like always Has a time and make progress.
IMO it wasn't good performance by Ito.

My opinion, possibly erroneous - Ito began to play only in the sixth game ... Before that, she seemed to work out some tactical tasks ....

Reactions: Takkyu_wa_inochi
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
Everyone is trying to suppress her form before the WTTC. You want to peak a month later, not now. CIC going all out like this AND still not win is the worst thing to happen before a major.

OTOH, Ito coming back to win like this on such form would give her morale a big boost.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Read 3 reviews
My opinion, possibly erroneous - Ito began to play only in the sixth game ... Before that, she seemed to work out some tactical tasks ....

For me the biggest problem with Ito is low fighting spirit. Like the second set lost to 1. When she is missing killer shots she turn to bad mood and playing poor. She was very lucky that CIC missed a lot of FH finishing shots like Ishikawa in the semis.
IMO much better performance by Ishikawa ( od course ito is better player) regarding her skills.

Reactions: Vlad Celler
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2018
For me the biggest problem with Ito is low fighting spirit. Like the second set lost to 1. When she is missing killer shots she turn to bad mood and playing poor. She was very lucky that CIC missed a lot of FH finishing shots like Ishikawa in the semis.
IMO much better performance by Ishikawa ( od course ito is better player) regarding her skills.

And that also worries me a lot ... :)
I agree with your assessment :)

Reactions: Sali
Jan 2018
http://www.tsna.com.tw/tw/news/show.php?num=32437
勝負的關鍵出現在第5局,當時鄭怡靜以7比2領先,卻遭裁判抓到本場第4次發球犯規,更讓石川佳純氣勢大振,所幸教練鄭佳奇當機立斷喊出暫停,才讓鄭怡靜心情穩定許多,「當下真的有受到影響,還好教練有喊暫停,即時穩定我的情緒。」

冠軍戰將強碰伊藤美誠,鄭怡靜提到需要更多專注力,「她真的是一個很強大的對手。」
The key to victory came in the 5th game, when CIC led 7-2, but was caught by the referee's 4th service call, which gave Ishikawa a big morale boost. Fortunately, coach Zheng Jiaqi called a TO and calmed CIC down, "I was really affected back there. Fortunately, coach called the TO to stabilize my emotions immediately."

Waiting in the final will be Mima Ito, CIC says that more focus will be needed, "She is really a very strong opponent."

Bitter birthday present for 27-year-old Ishikawa.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2018
Yes .. Ishikawa’s chances to get into the TOP-4 (two Chinese women, Ito and ...?) In the July ITTF rating are still preserved .. But to realize these chances became more difficult ....

Jan 2018
Ishikawa should thank Ito for taking out CIC. Had CIC won, Ishikawa would've been down 715 pts instead and could wave the 4th seed goodbye.

Jan 2018
7kwTuPZ.jpg

MePMVBa.jpg

Rhm5Rx3.jpg

6WHp9hS.jpg

This user has no status.
I've been there on Sat and Sun. Mima-chan is absolutely better in terms of tactic compare to Miu and Senpai. I was impressive how she could slap hard and harder with chopper so easily (well, I tried it when playing as well but it often goes to the net)
Looks like Dima was a bit sick as he coughed a lot but Tomo deserves that win. UDA's speed is amazing but he's not stable enough. I think he need 1 or 2 years to break through like Lin Yun Ju.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2018
I've been there on Sat and Sun. Mima-chan is absolutely better in terms of tactic compare to Miu and Senpai. I was impressive how she could slap hard and harder with chopper so easily (well, I tried it when playing as well but it often goes to the net)
Looks like Dima was a bit sick as he coughed a lot but Tomo deserves that win. UDA's speed is amazing but he's not stable enough. I think he need 1 or 2 years to break through like Lin Yun Ju.

Thank you, your opinion is very interesting!

Jan 2018
Everyone is trying to suppress her form before the WTTC. You want to peak a month later, not now. CIC going all out like this AND still not win is the worst thing to happen before a major.

OTOH, Ito coming back to win like this on such form would give her morale a big boost.

https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20200224-02240053-sph-spo
https://sports.sina.com.cn/others/pingpang/2020-02-24/doc-iimxxstf3999835.shtml
 台湾のエースの鄭とはこれまで7度対戦し、5勝2敗だった。互いが手の内を知り尽くす中でラリー戦となる場面も多かったが「その中でも1本を取ることはすごく難しかったんですけど、1本を取ったことで大きな流れがきたり、自分の展開になって、最後は勝つことができました」と勝因を振り返った。

今季初タイトルを逆転でつかんだことも、自信につながった。この日はゲームカウント2―3と追い込まれてから、2ゲームを連取し、左拳を何度も握りしめた。「すごく難しいところからの勝利。優勝したこともうれしいんですけど、今(目の前の)試合を勝てたことがすごくうれしくて、次の自分をまた強くするきっかけになると思ってます」と手応え。18年12月のワールドツアー・グランドファイナル1回戦で鄭に敗れたのを最後に、中国勢を除く海外選手への無敗も守った。
"It was difficult to take one point, but if I could take one I would be able to build up momentum and turn the game into my favor, and I won in the end."
"I won in a difficult situation. Even though I'm glad for the victory, winning a match like this is even better. I think this is the next chance for a stronger me."

Last edited: