New Bat Recommendations

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2020
Hey!

I am new to the forum and have read a lot of them and just love how helpful everyone is here.

I was wondering if there is any recommendations for a new bat and rubbers. I used to have a very nice one that my uncle gifted me with awesome rubbers and wooden bat. But one unholy night in the garage playing, it broke. I am a Intermediate player, I have taken classes with coaches, I have competed in a couple of tournaments, and I am part of a small town league in Texas. I had no idea what the rubbers or bat that I had were, I only knew that it was butterfly and he told me it was expensive, but it felt like I had Midas touch when utilizing it.

I know that some bats can get extremely expensive, but I was wondering if anyone here could make me a recommendation for what to buy that is geared towards intermediate/semi-advanced at that wont break my wallet.

Thank you!

says MIA
says MIA
Nov 2016
Hey!

I am new to the forum and have read a lot of them and just love how helpful everyone is here.

I was wondering if there is any recommendations for a new bat and rubbers. I used to have a very nice one that my uncle gifted me with awesome rubbers and wooden bat. But one unholy night in the garage playing, it broke. I am a Intermediate player, I have taken classes with coaches, I have competed in a couple of tournaments, and I am part of a small town league in Texas. I had no idea what the rubbers or bat that I had were, I only knew that it was butterfly and he told me it was expensive, but it felt like I had Midas touch when utilizing it.

I know that some bats can get extremely expensive, but I was wondering if anyone here could make me a recommendation for what to buy that is geared towards intermediate/semi-advanced at that wont break my wallet.

Thank you!

Hi there!

Could you tell us a bit more about yourself to help us you give you recommendations better. What's your rating, how long have you been playing and how many hours do you play per week? Do you still practice with a coach or at a club or with serious players?

Last edited: