Joola Dynaryz AGR and ACC rubbers Review

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2019
Thanks for the extra info Manuvernillo.

I am gonna order one this week and test it myself.
I'm just not sure to order the AGR or ACC.

I always played with Tenergy05, Rhyzer48,Rasanter47,Gewo nexus48 etc
So the Hardness of ACC may suit me better.

But most reviewers seem to be the most positive over the AGR.

Thanks for the extra info Manuvernillo.

I am gonna order one this week and test it myself.
I'm just not sure to order the AGR or ACC.

I always played with Tenergy05, Rhyzer48,Rasanter47,Gewo nexus48 etc
So the Hardness of ACC may suit me better.

But most reviewers seem to be the most positive over the AGR.

It depends on how you play. If you play fast table tennis like female players ACC would be suitable, if you like to play power shot like CNT players, AGR is more suitable

I cannot compare enough since as what i have said i only tried the r53 in a very short time. The AGR felt very different and felt like DNA H with some sort of medium softness in the topsheet but spinnier and faster. I felt the AGR easier to spin with.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2019
Thanks for the review Tom

I'm currently playing with a Rhyzer48 on forehand as well.
I thought you would recommend the ACC because it has almost the same hardness (47.5) as Rhyzer 48.
But it seems AGR felt better for you?

How do the dynaryz rubbers feel in terms of hardness compared to your Rhyzer 48?
I'm a bit scared to go for AGR because 50 degree might be too hard for me.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2013
How do the dynaryz rubbers feel in terms of hardness compared to your Rhyzer 48?
I'm a bit scared to go for AGR because 50 degree might be too hard for me.

The AGR rubber doesn't feel that hard. I tried Rhyzer Pro 50, which was too hard for me. I couldn't play with this at all. But AGR feels a bit more like Rhyzer 48, but faster and more spin generation.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2015
Read 1 reviews
If someone can compare the Dynaryz AGR to the Andro R53, that would be great. Lot's of descriptions of the two rubbers (doesn't feel as hard etc) are similar

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2019
Because I Only read positive reviews about this I decided to give this a try.

After some consideration I opted to buy the ACC first and maybe the AGR in a few months.

After 2 training sessions I can honestly say that I absolutely love it.
This is the first Rubber that instantly gave me the same feel as Tenergy 05.
I tried Rhyzer 48,Gewo Nexus EL 48,Hexer Powergrip,R47,Vega X and played years of Tenergy 05 and 05fx.

This is the best so far for me.
Right now My ranking is Dynaryz ACC > Nexus 48 > R47 > VegaX/Powergrip

What I love most about it is the soft feeling despite still having so much speed.
That's what I always loved about T05 as well, it was the feeling and the touch I had with it.
With Tenergy It always felt I had a good "bite" into the ball when playing heavy spin and Dynaryz has this same feeling.

Let's hope the durability will be ok because my long search for my T05 replacement will be over then.

Reactions: [email protected]
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2015
Because I Only read positive reviews about this I decided to give this a try.

After some consideration I opted to buy the ACC first and maybe the AGR in a few months.

After 2 training sessions I can honestly say that I absolutely love it.
This is the first Rubber that instantly gave me the same feel as Tenergy 05.
I tried Rhyzer 48,Gewo Nexus EL 48,Hexer Powergrip,R47,Vega X and played years of Tenergy 05 and 05fx.

This is the best so far for me.
Right now My ranking is Dynaryz ACC > Nexus 48 > R47 > VegaX/Powergrip

What I love most about it is the soft feeling despite still having so much speed.
That's what I always loved about T05 as well, it was the feeling and the touch I had with it.
With Tenergy It always felt I had a good "bite" into the ball when playing heavy spin and Dynaryz has this same feeling.

Let's hope the durability will be ok because my long search for my T05 replacement will be over then.

Thanks for sharing your observations. Would you say that ACC is as bouncy as T05 in the short game?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2020
Yogi, would you rank Joola ACC ahead of Stiga DNA M and Xiom Omega VII Pro in terms of spin?

Last edited:
says The sticky bit is stuck.
says The sticky bit is stuck.
Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
We’re always so eager to jump in new stuff and much less so in sharing experiences with the familiar.

Durability is not something you can judge for the shiny and new.

As a whole modern day durability is piss poor, with little exception.

Vega Pro and Tenergy 05 were above par (still far from good), Fastarc G-1 has been lasting a bit better still. Yet far from enough.

Sriver (today’s rubber by that name) was horrendous, so was Rasant Grip, Donic Bluefire.

Middle of the road (way below par) were Rakza 7 and -Soft, Tenergy 05fx, GoldArc 8.

The world has been changing for a while now. We should really leave that “apres nous, la déluge” throwaway mentality behind us. Folks, stuff should last!

Last edited: