Joola Dynaryz AGR and ACC rubbers Review

Joola Dynaryz AGR and ACC rubbers

Joola had some revamps last year due to change in ownership and changes were made.
They even changed their company logo. So far the changes have been good and we can see the changes in their recent products starting with the Rhyzer rubbers and also the PBO-C blades.
Dynaryz seems to be a catchy name especially to GoT fans and a friend of mine even asked if this comes with dragons. It does not but it comes with another GoT sounding name which I will post soon.

Anyway, the new Joola Dynaryz rubbers come in 2 versions - ACC and AGR. I will explain each rubber thoroughly as much as I can. Here are some of the pics:

utwk1jQ.jpg

h3mcroO.jpg

dkShkED.jpg

Joola Dynaryz ACC
Weight: 69 grams uncut
Speed: OFF+
Spin: Very High

aJPT2s0.jpg

rmz04EV.jpg

N9fkKAV.jpg

The Dynaryz ACC has a softer sponge compared to the AGR. At first look the ACC Dynaryz
could be mistaken as a Tibhar rubber because of its purple sponge but only looks can be similar and they play very differently. I have no exact info on what is the sponge hardness of the Dynaryz
ACC but it seems to be 47-48 degrees and the topsheet is at medium soft. I can press the topsheet and sponge to some degree and it feels like it is medium hard and also felt a bit softer than the Rhyzer 50. I am just doing references on the hardness since I need to ask Joola about this first.

The Dynaryz ACC is the more "tamed" version of the 2 Dynaryz rubbers. It has a certain gap in terms of speed and power when I compared to the AGR version. I used the 2 rubbers in the same blades. I used a 5 ply limba-limba blade and a composite blade with carbon-aramid layers. I could say the Dynaryz ACC is quite bouncy. The speed is really evident even with just a 5 ply blade being used with it. For comparison's sake, ACC has more or less the same speed level as the Rhyzer 48 but it feels softer on impacts. Other rubber comparisons for speed are, ACC > Tibhar FXS, ACC >Donic BF M2, ACC=Donic Bluestorm Z2.

The ACC Dynaryz has a medium to low arc. I was looping with it near and mid distance from the table and observe the rubber to be very spinny. The grippy yet matte topsheet produces very high amount of spin. If you like Tenergy 64 but does not like its price, the ACC version is a good alternative since this is a long trajectory rubber with huge amounts of spin. You can feel the ball kick against your blade if you are blocking against it. The spin of the ACC is almost in the level of Tenergy 64. It is very spinny and spinnier than a Bluestorm Z2 or even an MXP 47.5 degree version.

This is impressive because the ACC despite being a very fast rubber has good amount of control. Although it is as fast as the Rhyzer 48, the level of control is simply much better and it is more forgiving. To think, when you are using the Dynaryz ACC, it seems you are using control type rubber because it is accurate and very easy to handle. Other areas that is is really good to use is ability to smash really good. Also, it was quite surprising to be not too bouncy on short and delicate shots like drop shots and short pushes.

Overall, this is a rubber that is good in almost aspect and with a very balanced amount of speed, control and spin.

Joola Dynaryz AGR
Weight: 71 grams uncut
Speed: OFF++
Spin: Extreme

xJHMJ5f.jpg

uR5BNgl.jpg

l6i3MHm.jpg

The Dynaryz AGR is the aggressive type of rubber in the Dynaryz series. This was built purely for offensive purposes and is a monster in both in and out of the table. Both the AGR and ACC versions of the Dynaryz have this specification on each of their topsheets which has a 0.5mm spacing in between pimples, 1.7mm width of each pimple and 0.9mm height of each pip. Both have the same pip and topsheet structure but differs in sponge hardness and some other things that I will mention below. The topsheet is matted red and black with purple sponge. I think this is still a thin topsheet thick sponge type of ESN rubber.

The AGR version is the faster one between the 2 rubbers. The speed difference is just big. When using the AGR in a 5 ply limba-limba blade, you could already feel the force of your drives on impact and it is even more evident when using a composite blade. I only used a koto-carbon-aramid blade and I already felt the increase in speed multiple times. This rubber is not a joke. The speed is faster than the Joola Rhyzer 50. The difference is that the Joola Rhyzer 50 has more "gears" while the Dynaryz AGR is bouncy in all aspects even with shorts shots so you have to adjust a bit. In terms of bounciness, the AGR is faster than both Tenergy 64 or Tenergy 05. The difference between the Rhyzer 50 and the Dynaryz AGR is that the Rhyzer needs more sponge compression to produce fast and powerfull shots while the Dynaryz AGR is outright bouncy. It felt like I was using a pure carbon blade in the level of Primorac Carbon instead of just a Viscaria type blade when I was using the Dynaryz AGR so I should caution everyone that this is very fast.

Many will ask how is the spin of the Dynaryz AGR. I think this is their first rubber that I can confidently say that this has the spin in the level of Tenergy 05 but has much more power. It does have a slightly lower arc than T05. The arc is between that of Tenergy 05 and Tenergy 64 so I would put it at medium to medium-high if the Tenergy 05's arc is medium-high to high arc.
The Dynaryz AGR has a very grippy topsheet that you can lift backspin balls with less effort. I have greatly observed this when receving underspin/backspin balls in the backhand. It has this good amount of bite with the ball either with a flick or opening loops in both the backhand and forehand. So far, this is the spinniest non-tacky Joola rubber in theirt arsenal. The Golden Tango PS and vanilla versions are both spinny but pales ion comparison with the power. ON stronger shots , the Dynaryz AGR has more juice and more power to offer.

I really admire this rubber because this still has a good amount of control despite its speed compared to other hard and fast rubbers in its class. I reckon this would be a hit among new rubbers that will come out this 2020. This is simply a superb rubber!

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2015
Read 1 reviews
High praise! It’s seems like in terms of arc you are saying it’s like a Tenergy 80?

How does it compare to Dignics?

If i am not mistaken, i think Rhyzer 50 has a higher arc. Not 100% sure on the hardness but they are almost the same. The Rhyzer 50 has a feeling of being hard probably partly due to its topsheet.

Reactions: Renan Angelici
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2019
First of all, Thanks a lot Yogi for another high effort, very informative review. I really appreciate these posts.

From what I found on the Joola websites:
Dynaryz ACC is 47 degrees hardness ( ACC stands for accuracy)
Dynaryz AGR is 50 degrees hardness (AGR stands for aggressive)

I like that they give so much pip structure information now, that really helps.
The 1.7 pip width is exactly the same as Tenergy 05,64 and 80
Joola says the spacing is 0.6 and height is 0.9 but I can't find how the spacing and length on Tenergy is.
Butterfly only provides the width of 1.7 and says that 64 has higher pip length then 05 and 80 is in between.

For me the feeling of the top sheet is very important because I tried Rhyzer 48 and Rhyzer pro 50 and for me 48 feels great because it still has some soft feel and 50 feels bad because it "feels" like a brick sometimes.
I tried Rhyzer pro 45 after that and it still felt harder then the Rhyzer 48. Because of that different topsheet.

My Questions to you:
1. You said that the AGR has the same spin level as 05 but more power so it should be an overall improvement for a Tenergy 05 then?
My first reaction would be to take the ACC because it has a 47 degree sponge which is the same as Tenergy 05.
But your view is: if you like Tenergy05 better go for the AGR version?
I like T05 but not T64...

2. Does this rubber use the Thin top sheet Max Sponge technology as the Rhyzers, Rassants etc.. ?
Every new ESN rubber was using it and it was the next big thing.

Last edited:
First of all, Thanks a lot Yogi for another high effort, very informative review. I really appreciate these posts.

From what I found on the Joola websites:
Dynaryz ACC is 47 degrees hardness ( ACC stands for accuracy)
Dynaryz AGR is 50 degrees hardness (AGR stands for aggressive)

I like that they give so much pip structure information now, that really helps.
The 1.7 pip width is exactly the same as Tenergy 05,64 and 80
Joola says the spacing is 0.6 and height is 0.9 but I can't find how the spacing and length on Tenergy is.
Butterfly only provides the width of 1.7 and says that 64 has higher pip length then 05 and 80 is in between.

For me the feeling of the top sheet is very important because I tried Rhyzer 48 and Rhyzer pro 50 and for me 48 feels great because it still has some soft feel and 50 feels bad because it "feels" like a brick sometimes.
I tried Rhyzer pro 45 after that and it still felt harder then the Rhyzer 48. Because of that different topsheet.

My Questions to you:
1. You said that the AGR has the same spin level as 05 but more power so it should be an overall improvement for a Tenergy 05 then?
My first reaction would be to take the ACC because it has a 47 degree sponge which is the same as Tenergy 05.
But your view is: if you like Tenergy05 better go for the AGR version?
I like T05 but not T64...

2. Does this rubber use the Thin top sheet Max Sponge technology as the Rhyzers, Rassants etc.. ?
Every new ESN rubber was using it and it was the next big thing.

1. Tenergy 05"s speed is not that fast. There are lots of faster rubbers. It is its arc and sensitivity to spin that makes the ball go out of the table. T05 might have a 47 to the 48 degree sponge but the playing characteristics are not the same with AGR. Also, T05 has always been the rubber to compare with that is why I have com0ared it to the AGR. You can also compare it with T05H.
2. I think I have mentioned it already that it is thin topsheet, thick sponge rubber.

This user has no status.
Thanks for the review!

I’m currently using Rhyzer 50. In comparison does the AGR have a higher trajectory? Which rubber is better for brushing? (That’s probably a strange question for non-tacky rubber, but I like to brush occasionally).

Also I feel like Rhyzer 50 has good control during touch play. Is AGR as good?

This user has no status.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9agtsyT5yc

This is a first look video on the rubbers.
He will post a review soon too.

I'm interested in seeing it because his level is decent, so I wanna see if he can handle it.
If you look at his Xiom O7 hyper review you could see he had a hard time taming that rubber,despite his level.

He says that the AGR version has 52.5 degree sponge.