Rubbers for intermediate players

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2020
HELP with Rubbers for intermediate player

Hi i started playing table tennis 5 years ago i played for 2-3 years stopped playing and then started playing for my school team around 2 months ago again. im using the joola falcon fast and tibhar rapids on both sides that are dead now. To be honest I cant really tell my playing style i like to both topspin and chop Im looking for a faster forehand and a controlled but fast backhand. i would preferably like to get rubbers from my local shop celtic table tennis(cant post link) which has yasaka,gewo,butterfly,tsp,joola and tibhar rubbers although some of the newer ones they dont have like dicnics and the xiom vega x if not i could still order online but i dont think i have the pacience to wait for shipping hahaha.

thanks for your help guys!

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
yasaka - Rakza 7
gewo - Never tried their rubbers
butterfly - Rozena
tsp - Ventus Spin
joola - Xplode
tibhar - Aurus

All are similar enough, can't go wrong.

Reactions: Marko
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2020
just wanna update everyone that i received my xiom vega x rubbers and i cant find anything bad to say about them i have played with mxp and tenergy 05 and the feeling is similar to tenergy very satisfying to hit the ball but i get alot more control although they are slightly slower and spin is similar to mxp very good combination with my new Butterfly viscaria and i even won my league match today in division 1 3:0 although its probably not the equipment that got me the win but more the enthusiasm