2 layes and wait 24 hours for 1 layes
rubber is more bouncy and spin
BUT less tacky , my ball not stick in rubber as befor

i dont know i boosted wrong or exactly :(

pls help me !!

QEXO99x.jpg

PyWnJHj.jpg

sr about my english

If this is a new rubber. Out of the box it would be tacky but will decrease in tackiness after ypu clean it. Try xleaning it with water and cover it with plastic after it dries. Also, decrease in tackiness is not bad. It increases the speed of your shots.

Reactions: bobpuls
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2020
If this is a new rubber. Out of the box it would be tacky but will decrease in tackiness after ypu clean it. Try xleaning it with water and cover it with plastic after it dries. Also, decrease in tackiness is not bad. It increases the speed of your shots.
i played this rubber about 1month without boost . i boosted it on sunday and that's the 1st time i tried it
i want to ask if boost rubber hurricane3 , will automatically lost a little bit tacky ??

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2019
could be the environment your putting the rubber in. too dry? too humid? What ever the reason remember that H3 isn't actually supposed to be too tacky. When I was training in China, all the players and coaches take some new balls that have the new ball powder and dirty up the rubber a little bit to reduce the tackyness, not to destroy the rubber but to 'break it in'. ofcoarse, don't try and dirty the rubber with dirt or something but just something to keep in mind. but if you really want to preserve it, you can leave the protective plastic covering when you boost and peel it off after you apply it. I know some people say to remove it, but I don't think its too much of a difference with or without the plastic sheet but its up to you.

Last edited: