Victas

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2020
Is there a soul out there that wants to do a quick review or tell me their opinions on different victas blades? Would be much appreciated.
And if you know maybe share the composition of the blades. I'm thinking especially about the zx gear and koki niwa wood, and regular koki niwa. But if you have opinions on another victas blade you are welcome to share.:)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Oct 2016
Read 5 reviews
one guy wrote somewhere in ttd quick reviews about Victas products.
I had AFC quarter- too slow- too much of high throw
I have ZX IN- i really like it.

Is there a soul out there that wants to do a quick review or tell me their opinions on different victas blades? Would be much appreciated.
And if you know maybe share the composition of the blades. I'm thinking especially about the zx gear and koki niwa wood, and regular koki niwa. But if you have opinions on another victas blade you are welcome to share.:)
Look at this thread: https://www.tabletennisdaily.com/fo...-TSP-Swat-Unpopular-Popularity&highlight=swat

It starts out with the TSP Swat then morphs into comparison between Koki Niwa Wood. Good stuff to read in that one. I have the Koki Niwa Wood, it's on the stiff side but still has a bit of flex on stronger drives. Great for counter looping with good feeling too. Over the table play needs a bit more attention to technique imo, but every shot should be paid more attention to regardless of equipment :D. The ZX-Gear IN blade has great feel for a carbon blade, very crisp and sharp feedback. it's similar to Butterfly Innerforce ALC as the carbon plies are closer to the core as the name "IN" implies. The 'regular' Koki Niwa blade is Very Fast but has surprisingly good control for it's power and speed, It's the one I have the least play time with maybe others can better describe it (Koki Niwa [non-wood]). I've used both Niwa wood and ZX Gear in blades for at least 6-7 months at a time and prefer the Niwa Wood, but I'm biased towards all wood blades, especially 7ply blades. HOpe this helps. Theres alot of info regarding victas blades here on the forum a simple search will get you there.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Read 5 reviews
Viscaria is difficult...
I really like feeling of zx in.
Next to kenta matsudaira alc and Tb zlc is the best blade for me.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2020
Actually, if you please specify which one I should take. I am thinking about how would be Stiga dynasty carbon?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk