Where to play in Warsaw, Poland?

Sudden change of plan, I'll be in Warsaw, Poland starting from April this year, can you tell me where to play?

Please include google map location and the membership fee/if it's covered using company's 'sport card' that allows employee to enter gym?

Reactions: Kuba Hajto
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
Sudden change of plan, I'll be in Warsaw, Poland starting from April this year, can you tell me where to play?

Please include google map location and the membership fee/if it's covered using company's 'sport card' that allows employee to enter gym?
I don't have correct info for recreational play, but if you want to join a club then check this site:
https://www.pzts.pl/mapa-klubow/

It also contains info about club "owner/head" and contact to him/her. Avoid gyms, they have very small halls for tt, usually only 2m from end of table to the wall.

It does contain map with "professional clubs". I assume your level is rather high so you might want to join one to get good enough opponents.

Last edited:
I don't have correct info for recreational play, but if you want to join a club then check this site:
https://www.pzts.pl/mapa-klubow/

It also contains info about club "owner/head" and contact to him/her. Avoid gyms, they have very small halls for tt, usually only 2m from end of table to the wall.

It does contain map with "professional clubs". I assume your level is rather high so you might want to join one to get good enough opponents.

wahh, saying that my level is rather high is an overstatement lol... but I do prefer competitive environment..
Thanks for the info!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
btw, I notice that there's only 1 club in Warsaw?
This is list of clubs that compete. There will bo more leisure oriented clubs. I have limited knowledge about this so I can't tell you details. People in Poland do like using facebook for scheduling playing so this might be a good resource: https://www.facebook.com/groups/188367984671412/. I've seen that people on Cracows group share experiences about lower league clubs there. Better players have their own means of findings their place. If you like competetive environment, then 5th league might be a place to start, but more knowledgable people need to speak here.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2020
Here you can find a bunch of addresses where you can take part in open lessons:

miedzystolami.pl[slash]gdzie-gramy

I took a few lessons in this school, I had a great coach.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
In fact there are planty of places :)

First you should check those 2 "clubs"
miedzystolami [dot] pl
hittheball [dot] pl

They offer open training sessions with people at all levels (as well as little tournaments).

If you already have an opponent here is the best place where you can book a table:
ul. Solec 71, Warszawa

Every saturday, at 15:00 there is a competition right here:
Spójnia (sport club) adress: ul. Wybrzeże Gdyńskie 2

When you get there just ask somebody for more places or tournaments :D

Last edited: