Arbalest stock blade

This user has no status.
Hello, does anybody have more information about Arbalest stock blade?

Esp. composition etc. ?

Thank you in advance

4335AC3E-7E17-4CF9-ADB8-D7812BCA5C05.jpg
2D0F06F7-D0EC-4DE5-B41A-806EECE1DEE3.jpg

Attachments

• 5CB1CA01-5314-4674-8B88-6098AB771074.jpg
    5CB1CA01-5314-4674-8B88-6098AB771074.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 190
Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2017
Read 1 reviews
Hello, does anybody have more information about Arbalest stock blade?

Esp. composition etc. ?

Thank you in advance

View attachment 20910
View attachment 20911
Yes, I'm playing with this blade. It's a well balanced 80 gram blade. You can produce heavy spins with this blade, this is why serving is perfect with it. Interestingly as it is very soft, on passive strokes it's slow, but in active strokes it's powerful. Because of this characteristic, it's comfortable and forgiving. In case of quality, it is much better than most famous brands. The only downside may be its softness, sometimes I feel that it was better to be a bit harder. Imagine I'm using very hard rubbers on both sides.
It has 2 layers of Arylate (not Arylate-carbon).

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2017
Read 1 reviews
Looks like a home made...

Cheers
L-zr
Well, you cannot say home made. As I'm a woodworker, too, I can say it's very well crafted and coming from a sophisticated workshop. As I said, it's far better than many blades from famous brands, but of course, it's about the characteristics of and your expectations from a blade for your game.

Well, you cannot say home made. As I'm a woodworker, too, I can say it's very well crafted and coming from a sophisticated workshop. As I said, it's far better than many blades from famous brands, but of course, it's about the characteristics of and your expectations from a blade for your game.
I, not trying to put You down, but to me it doesn't look all that good. All my blades (Stiga, Tibhar, Yasaka. BTY) looks better. And SDC is several classes above this. But then again looks is not everything...

Cheers
L-zr

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2016
In a german forum (TT-News Forum) they say that Arbalest Stock (= former Yinhe Stock) is very similar to Butterfly Boll Spark and Bazelart.

Attachments

• stock_vs_spark_vs_ksl_vs_bazelart_2.jpg
    stock_vs_spark_vs_ksl_vs_bazelart_2.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 31