DE0jOJW.jpg

g8mk9p3.jpg

Reactions: Vlad Celler

Brs

This user has no status.

Brs

This user has no status.
Oct 2015
I looked at the match stats on ITTF and it says most consecutive points won by Ito is eleven. So it only counts for one game. I didn't know that because it doesn't cine up that often. She must have won the last two points of game two, 11-0 game three, and maybe started game four with a lead. How many points in a row did she actually win? 13, 15? I'll watch the match later, it's early Saturday morning here.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2019
I guess DN won't defend her singles titles at OG (if they take place). I still think she'll be in the team event though

The case of CM continues to grow, other singles spot is really up in the air, think after today's session the CNT coaches will call an emergency meeting amongst themselves and really start dissecting the team, including the mixed doubles team. I think pride and other stuff will just be thrown out the windows and they will just start putting lines through players names.

SYS probably might feel bit better now.

Reactions: Vlad Celler
This user has no status.
The case of CM continues to grow, other singles spot is really up in the air, think after today's session the CNT coaches will call an emergency meeting amongst themselves and really start dissecting the team, including the mixed doubles team. I think pride and other stuff will just be thrown out the windows and they will just start putting lines through players names.

SYS probably might feel bit better now.
I don't think so.. CNT are proud people, they will send DN (to defend the title) and LSW(wttc2019), I'm quite sure they are not interested in the results of the pro tours. Whatever happens DN and LSW will play. They will be given the support they need to win. there will be no surprise, as always, china will win both gold and silver

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2019
I don't think so.. CNT are proud people, they will send DN (to defend the title) and LSW(wttc2019), I'm quite sure they are not interested in the results of the pro tours. Whatever happens DN and LSW will play. They will be given the support they need to win. there will be no surprise, as always, china will win both gold and silver

CNT need a pair that can convincingly beat Mima and can't confidently say DN & LSW is that pair.

CM has the record, I think DN just had a really bad night, we all do at times but think she is safer option. The Mima threat is too real hence why I think tough decisions and realistic conversations will happen, end of the day the coaches also have a reputation to protect and if a disaster happens at Tokyo 2020, it easier to get rid of the coaching staff and start fresh than persist with them.