Qatar Open 2020

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Read 3 reviews
I think FZD this morning reminded me that he has grown a lot. He managed to do things that Ma Long couldn't do and it open ed up the one weakness in Wang's game. If Liam does it, more power to his elbow and wrist.
If you just look back to his match with kalberg. FZD can play absolutely great like today with WCQ but I think his ups and downs which started last year are still here and I would not trust him.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
If you just look back to his match with kalberg. FZD can play absolutely great like today with WCQ but I think his ups and downs which started last year are still here and I would not trust him.

The difference is that he won. XX lost. If Pitchford wins, we can discuss. FZD rises to the occasion under pressure.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2015
Read 1 reviews
много смешно
I'm serious!
BNT3 streams all the semis and the finals today.
Also they streamed the Hungarian Open semis and finals and the German Open too.
That's why you can't watch tv.ittf - cause bnt has bought the rights for today. And the quality is much better than online.

True but I meant how he played. He was very slow. Will definitely look close the final match.

I agree he looked slower and more passive this year so far.

But I think he only looked that way in the first set against WCQ today. By the second set he was moving around and anticipating much better, only a bit error prone. After that he looked pretty much like he did at the end of 2019 to me.

FZD has always had issues with being slow to warm to the match, this year has been light on competition matches so far, I think he's still 'getting his sea legs'. It didn't look like he had warmed up against Kalberg until literally the last set.

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
This flooring so shit.

Jan 2018
Both players are tense AF.

A repeat of the WTGF. Ito mad at herself, injured or what? She stopped moving after G1.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vlad Celler
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
I think CM has officially booked her ticket to Tokyo 2020, I challenge anyone to dispute this

I dispute it. She will play singles only if they believe wh wa t she did against Ito is something only she can do. She was probably the favorite for teams anyways but the Ding Meng combo needs work.