Qatar Open 2020

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
You can tell from the pairings in the World Tours the past few years. They don't really work on it. The focus now is the XD.

LGL said both the MT and WT are the least dangerous, so they don't really care about the doubles. They can afford dropping 1 or 2 matches and can still come out on top.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2018
You can tell from the pairings in the World Tours the past few years. They don't really work on it. The focus now is the XD.

LGL said both the MT and WT are the least dangerous, so they don't really care about the doubles. They can afford dropping 1 or 2 matches and can still come out on top.

CM: I'm gonna make it seem like I flail at Doubles so that I can play in the Singles event. Not gonna make the same mistake as LSW.

Last edited:
Jan 2018
CM: Grand Smashes, here I come.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2018
CM: Grand Smashes, here I come.

From tieba haha which is super amusing.

迷惑行为大赏别人输双打:双打不行踢出奥运名单

陈梦输双打:看来双打不适合只能打单打了

陈梦待遇真好 别的主力输单打输双打输混双输队友输外协输小赛输大赛随便输哪个都被贴吧教练组剥夺奥运资格 唯独陈梦怎么输都是稳稳的去奥运

可是陈梦双打一言难尽,主力里唯一没有波普杯的就是她。

This user has no status.
Our idol lost 2-4 against WANG Yidi. I watched the match a little bit, especially the very end.
It's not the worst performance of Kasumi, she got 2 games and she was fighting till the end, and lost 10-12 in the last game.

from down 5-8, she went all out, and won 2 points with 2 high-risk shots. She tried another high-risk shot in the next point but missed it alas 7-9. WANG Yidi served. ISHIKAWA cleverly played a touch receive this time which WYD didn't expect at all and won the point 8-9. On the next serve our idol played another high risk receive with a chiquita with a very risky course to make it 9-9. With her to serve the next 2, she had a real chance to get this game, but unfortunately on her 1st serve, WYD managed to take the lead on the point and win the rally. On her next serve WYD got the lead but Kasumi managed to extend her arm to make an improbable shot earning her the point.

At deuce, WYD played better the next 2 points taking the initiative and won the match.

Reactions: TTW and Vlad Celler
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Read 3 reviews
Our idol lost 2-4 against WANG Yidi. I watched the match a little bit, especially the very end.
It's not the worst performance of Kasumi, she got 2 games and she was fighting till the end, and lost 10-12 in the last game.

from down 5-8, she went all out, and won 2 points with 2 high-risk shots. She tried another high-risk shot in the next point but missed it alas 7-9. WANG Yidi served. ISHIKAWA cleverly played a touch receive this time which WYD didn't expect at all and won the point 8-9. On the next serve our idol played another high risk receive with a chiquita with a very risky course to make it 9-9. With her to serve the next 2, she had a real chance to get this game, but unfortunately on her 1st serve, WYD managed to take the lead on the point and win the rally. On her next serve WYD got the lead but Kasumi managed to extend her arm to make an improbable shot earning her the point.

At deuce, WYD played better the next 2 points taking the initiative and won the match.
I think WYD and ZYL are the worst opponents for Ishikawa. Still good fight. I would love to see WYD against Ito, seems both are on fire.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2019
CM: I'm gonna make it seem like I flail at Doubles so that I can play in the Singles event. Not gonna make the same mistake as LSW.

If Mima gets #2 then literally gives CNT coaches option pick whomever they see fit. Makes CM & SYS vulnerable

Last edited:
Reactions: Vlad Celler
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2019
If Mima gets #2 then literally gives CNT coaches option pick whomever they see fit. Makes CM & SYS vulnerable

Does it make a difference if Mima is Ranked 2 or 3 ?
Normally in Knockout draws the top half drawing has 1 playing against 4 and the bottom half 2 against 3.
So in that case Mima still needs to play nr 3 seed in the semi finals which will be a chinese.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Read 3 reviews
oh well, I cannot enjoy entirely tournament without that noise. It's just personal taste!!

It must have been hard for you - not being able to entirely enjoy TT tournaments for so many years. Thankfully Harimoto came along and filled the "scream at the top of your lungs almost every point you win" void in the sport you needed.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Does it make a difference if Mima is Ranked 2 or 3 ?
Normally in Knockout draws the top half drawing has 1 playing against 4 and the bottom half 2 against 3.
So in that case Mima still needs to play nr 3 seed in the semi finals which will be a chinese.

No that is not how it works. The only guarantees are that 1 and 2 are on opposite halves of the draw as well as 3 and 4. Whether 1 plays 3 or 4 or 2 plays 3 or 4 is determined at random.

Reactions: Vlad Celler
This user has no status.
It must have been hard for you - not being able to entirely enjoy TT tournaments for so many years. Thankfully Harimoto came along and filled the "scream at the top of your lungs almost every point you win" void in the sport you needed.
Thanks for your empathy but I don't need any! I've just started playing and following TT seriously for 4 years, it's way more interesting since Tomo's debut. As I said, it's just personal taste!
I've been in 6 tournaments in Europe so far and watched several of his matches. That boy is polite and always respects his opponent. Most of people in the venue were OK with his fighting spirit (Scream? yes it is).

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Read 3 reviews
Thanks for your empathy but I don't need any! I've just started playing and following TT seriously for 4 years, it's way more interesting since Tomo's debut. As I said, it's just personal taste!
I've been in 6 tournaments in Europe so far and watched several of his matches. That boy is polite and always respects his opponent. Most of people in the venue were OK with his fighting spirit (Scream? yes it is).

One person's fighting spirit is another's annoying distraction. But as you said, it's all personal taste.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2018
No that is not how it works. The only guarantees are that 1 and 2 are on opposite halves of the draw as well as 3 and 4. Whether 1 plays 3 or 4 or 2 plays 3 or 4 is determined at random.

Even if Ito loses in the semifinals, a break with S.Y.S. reduced to a minimum ....The problem for L.G.L....
Perhaps an Japan Open will take place, but whether the Chinese will come ....
When calculating the pre-Olympic July ITTF rating, the ITO will have a noticeable advantage ....
She will have fewer deductions (old bonuses for June 2019)

says regularly shitposting
says regularly shitposting
Jul 2019
One person's fighting spirit is another's annoying distraction. But as you said, it's all personal taste.

Too bad there isn't anyone that express his "fighting spirit" with a little tap dance routine after each point, would probably still be less annoying. At least there can be variations on the tap dance.

Reactions: AndySmith