Qatar Open 2020

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
Mizutani isn't keeping up. Ito winning like 80% of the points.

Even WCQ eats Ito's serve.

Last edited:
Jan 2018
y7aCKnN.jpg

VmsEC5l.jpg

ppeXzKK.jpg

MSlvegg.jpg

GAkq7QR.jpg

Z1H9nqf.jpg

AuF9Ubl.jpg

IKx06ul.jpg

FBZG6Z7.jpg

lD9U1eU.jpg

FlhmCRy.jpg

7g5cVQ4.jpg

krhL7aD.jpg

bUl09mk.jpg

iPfajSz.jpg

rMdhDXc.jpg

KRXfPNS.jpg

shtRgSl.jpg

adw2R4n.jpg

hZ0PQDX.jpg

Qde11eX.jpg

4H4b10f.jpg

peAMMxW.jpg

BvDDRd5.jpg

ezovjD4.jpg

FYgHIgl.jpg

gt6GS2P.jpg

brU9PTY.jpg

BpIusot.jpg

hEQBCbK.jpg

VQyuOga.jpg

HUGHOPw.jpg

kcnuui6.jpg

8bHXNgq.jpg

ih77UDg.jpg

BsSjmSL.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
CNT need a pair that can convincingly beat Mima and can't confidently say DN & LSW is that pair.

CM has the record, I think DN just had a really bad night, we all do at times but think she is safer option. The Mima threat is too real hence why I think tough decisions and realistic conversations will happen, end of the day the coaches also have a reputation to protect and if a disaster happens at Tokyo 2020, it easier to get rid of the coaching staff and start fresh than persist with them.

CM SYS and LSW (to a lesser extent) all have excellent record against Mima Ito. DN gets fried even by most of her team-mates these days. Picking DN for OG singles would be a disaster for CNT.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2018
I don’t recall a CNT woman losing 0-11, and 0-4 to a non-Chinese player, specially a TOP player. The only instance that comes to mind was the Ma Lin vs CCY match, but Ma Lin won that match, and it was a very long time ago.
Also I don’t recall China has ever sent a 30 yr old woman to the Olympics. For sometime now, DN’s stamina and agility have both been in visible decline, noticeably in internal tournaments. Is it wise for China to send her, when there are really good younger players in the pipeline? Would DN end her illustrious career like her debut in Moscow with a disastrous result ?

Jan 2018
Last edited:
Jan 2018
I don’t recall a CNT woman losing 0-11, and 0-4 to a non-Chinese player, specially a TOP player. The only instance that comes to mind was the Ma Lin vs CCY match, but Ma Lin won that match, and it was a very long time ago.
Also I don’t recall China has ever sent a 30 yr old woman to the Olympics. For sometime now, DN’s stamina and agility have both been in visible decline, noticeably in internal tournaments. Is it wise for China to send her, when there are really good younger players in the pipeline? Would DN end her illustrious career like her debut in Moscow with a disastrous result ?

Wang Nan was 30 at the Beijing Olympics. However, the threat posed by North Korea and South Korea at the Athens Olympics were pretty much gone by that time.

Jan 2018