This user has no status.
Jan 2020
cache.php

Dope Sunglasses :cool:

Reactions: Vlad Celler
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2018
After game 1, CCTV5 commentators: Simon Gauzy is the best among the new generation of European players. Pitchford is still unable to challenge XX.

Pitchford goes on to take games 2 and 3.

Start of game 4, CCTV5 commentators: We cannot underestimate the strengths of these new European players.

Mm.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
After game 1, CCTV5 commentators: Simon Gauzy is the best among the new generation of European players. Pitchford is still unable to challenge XX.

Start of game 4, CCTV5 commentators: We cannot underestimate the strengths of these new European players.

Mm.

I can't blame them. Pitchford clearly had to get his confidence back from all the prior bashing that Xu Xin had given him. But I would never have believed Pitchford had improved this much, like I said before, Gauzy has put something in Pitchford's water. Victas and Japan must have helped a bit but Butterfly on his Jersey is going to get all the credit lol.

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018

Mm.

They must've missed this.

Reactions: Takkyu_wa_inochi
Jan 2018
Harimoto: Now you know how I feel!

Reactions: akoozab