Qatar Open 2020

vik

This user has no status.

vik

This user has no status.
Dec 2014
Read 3 reviews
I remeber Sun Wen CNT said,when you play Harimoto you have to scream even louder to beat him.I think many players do this because of him.What I dont like about Harimoto screaming.he sreams when score is 1:0,or he is leading or loosing 8:2.What is the reason for fot non stop screaming after each point?He screams after opponent misread the service

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Read 3 reviews
I remeber Sun Wen CNT said,when you play Harimoto you have to scream even louder to beat him.I think many players do this because of him

There is the risk of a screaming arms race. I just don't think it's a good look for the sport from a viewer's perspective, but that's just me. But it's been said so many times that I'm sure most are just flat bored about it now.

Regardless, it's been a great tournament so far under difficult circumstances for the players so there's more to celebrate than condemn.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Ma Long looks healthy. That is the most important thing. On the CNT they can all beat each other on any given day. But a healthy Ma Long just doesn't lose to foreigners for the most part.

Both Ma and Wang are incredibly great frontrunners. Winning game 1 will be huge.

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
LJK to LGY: Bro, I'll catch up to you in a moment.

Reactions: Janard
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Agreed. Some of the shots this tournament from the wide fh are "vintage Ma Long".

Ma Long looks healthy. That is the most important thing. On the CNT they can all beat each other on any given day. But a healthy Ma Long just doesn't lose to foreigners for the most part.

Both Ma and Wang are incredibly great frontrunners. Winning game 1 will be huge.

Reactions: AndroidRX93
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2018
crazy rallies between Ma Long and Wang Chuquin.
Wang Chuqin is quickly turning into my favourite player. Love how fearless he is.

Reactions: AndroidRX93
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2018
Wang takes the 6th set. Saved 2 match points with some big backhands. Last point to win the set was also great. Don't mind any of them winning

Reactions: Takkyu_wa_inochi
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2018
Wow the consistency and power from Wang Chuqin backhand is something to behold. Not to mention his forehand.

Jan 2018
Hou Yingchao: Objection, your honor.

Jan 2018
Hou: Play me when you're 40. :cool:

Reactions: NextLevel
Jan 2018
Ito's kick serve is back after being sealed off in late 2019.

5th game highlights what my idol lacks, variations. FTW ate like at least 4 serves.

6th game as well. Ito got a ton of points in receiving, blew her lead on the 3rd ball where her smashes kept going long, and then within the next 3 points switched to loopdriving instead and closed it out.

Last edited: