DAN PLAYS REAL MATCH! | TableTennisDaily Team | Ep 8

says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
Yes guys! Here we go, our 8th episode of the TableTennisDaily Team! After many requests, it’s time… Dan has his debut!

Join us on our quest to be the best we can be! We’re currently top of the table, in this episode we face a strong Wensum side who are currently 5th on the table. Have they got what it takes?

Check out our new shop here: https://shop.tabletennisdaily.com/

This user has no status.
All Episodes are awesome but this one felt like it was my favourite so far. The Captain's song at the beginning... so many funny idioms and comparisons... very strong opponents, excitement and tension until the very end... another happy ending... such a great donkey of the day... Dan playing... shiny new team clothes... I love it, please never end this series :)

Reactions: phorkyas and Dan

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Beating a bunch of my acquaintances, should be upset, but well done to everyone --- especially Dan. He kept the faith.

Thanks Darucla, yeah Wensum are a great team, Neil got the double, was super close!

All Episodes are awesome but this one felt like it was my favourite so far. The Captain's song at the beginning... so many funny idioms and comparisons... very strong opponents, excitement and tension until the very end... another happy ending... such a great donkey of the day... Dan playing... shiny new team clothes... I love it, please never end this series :)

Thanks Xylit! I had no idea what Captains song was going to be, he surprised us all at last minute, was really cool! Thanks for the awesome comment!! :)

Interesting that dan is using innerforce alc now.

Hey gunni4you, yeah it feels easier in the open ups and when blocking. I think Boll ALC you do hit a higher quality shot but innerforce gives you that extra control.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2016
Another good episode!

Thought Danny was crumbling like a cookie in that last match... but he managed to adjust, relax and outlast the other guy. Looked like his opponent had been relying on Dan to miss more shots, and when the ol' boy began landing them, he took a lead the villain couldn't come back from!

Some let downs from the BACKHAND blaster, but still a well done episode with good tension, build up and of course -- that DONKEY OF THE DAY!