Have anybody try DHS Fang BO B2x? Compare with old Fang bo b2

This user has no status.
Have anybody try DHS Fang BO B2x? Compare with old Fang bo b2

I used to play with Fang bo b2 it is very good blade but I sold it last year.Now I use yinhe v14-pro it is very good blade too.
I miss the feeling of fang bo (V-14 pro good feeling too) but I don't know about new fang bo b2x. what is different ?
I plan to buy DHS fang bo to be my second blade. Which one I should go to buy new or old?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2020
I have used both the DHS Fang Bo Carbon for the past two years (with a custom BBC handle). I still have it but recently have switched over to a BTY Apolonia ZLC. I absolute loved how much feeling and control the Fang bo had, as well as the large sweet spot.

The Achilles heel of the FBb2 is how its geared. No speed unless you take a big stroke. This was great for learning technique; but it was starting to become a problem as i started keeping up against higher level players during fast paced rallies close to the net where i would have to take short, compact strokes.

From the looks of it, the fang bo b2x is a bit stiffer, and will have more even gearing. It most likely has a touch less control and feel, but more lower end speed. Wish It would have came out before I spent $270 on my Apolonia

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2019
How did yinhe v14 pro compare to the Fang Bo b2?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2020
How did yinhe v14 pro compare to the Fang Bo b2?

I bought my v14 pro about a year ago. Its much faster, much stiffer, less feel, and has a much smaller sweet spot than my Fang Bo B2..

To give you an example, The non-pro v-14 (yellow handle) is a perfect Viscaria clone. Ive played with it and viscaria back to back (same rubbers, MX-P/EL-P) and you couldn't tell a difference. The V-14 pro is significantly faster than v-14. It was too much for me. Uncontrollable.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2019
Thanks! I'd like to give it a try. The Fang Bo had great control for short balls but it takes quite a bit of force to activate its power.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
I have used both the DHS Fang Bo Carbon for the past two years (with a custom BBC handle). I still have it but recently have switched over to a BTY Apolonia ZLC. I absolute loved how much feeling and control the Fang bo had, as well as the large sweet spot.

The Achilles heel of the FBb2 is how its geared. No speed unless you take a big stroke. This was great for learning technique; but it was starting to become a problem as i started keeping up against higher level players during fast paced rallies close to the net where i would have to take short, compact strokes.

From the looks of it, the fang bo b2x is a bit stiffer, and will have more even gearing. It most likely has a touch less control and feel, but more lower end speed. Wish It would have came out before I spent $270 on my Apolonia

Thank you BCamps93, Now.I have buy second hand Fang BO B2x but in this COVID-19 situation my gym was close.First impression, B2X have more square than B2 and handle more smooth is a good thing.B2x is stiffer than B2 but less V14-pro.Vibration B2x > V14-pro but I think feeling is almost the same even B2x has more vibration (Good feeling both in my taste).When I bounce the ball both is the same. B2x feel softer but it bonce like spring.B2X has bigger sweet spot than v14-pro and B2x is head heavy bat.(V14-pro is better in term of balance).

waiting for try in game.

This user has no status.
Thank you BCamps93, Now.I have buy second hand Fang BO B2x but in this COVID-19 situation my gym was close.First impression, B2X have more square than B2 and handle more smooth is a good thing.B2x is stiffer than B2 but less V14-pro.Vibration B2x > V14-pro but I think feeling is almost the same even B2x has more vibration (Good feeling both in my taste).When I bounce the ball both is the same. B2x feel softer but it bonce like spring.B2X has bigger sweet spot than v14-pro and B2x is head heavy bat.(V14-pro is better in term of balance).

waiting for try in game.
@BeTWO, what are your updated impressions of the B2x? Have you managed to give it a proper try yet?