Victas ZX-GEAR IN Vs Innerforce Layer ALC

says Today I saw Shang Kung using Apolonia. Watch on insta...
Oct 2020
@ Konrad bak

Hi,
What do you think which is easier to play and has better dwell, spin, control between Apolonia ZLC & INNERFORCE layer alc ? Not asking about price I know TAZLC is expensive.

Last edited:
Oct 2020
Hi,
What do you think which one is better in terms of speed, spin & control ? And easy to play.
Tiago Apolonia ZLC or INNERFORCE layer alc ?

Oct 2020
Hi, my Timo boll ZLF with T05 & R48 is much better than Tibhar power wood & R7S is very very soft for me. The setup you mentioned above must be very good & totally agree :) but I was curious to know coz I want my second setup between Tiago Apolonia ZLC, INNERFORCE layer alc & Fretias alc. I want faster than my ZLF setup and want slowest one among of 3 I have mentioned above & if you can help me in choosing I’ll be very great full :) I want among of 3 only not any other blade. Thanks in advance :)

Oct 2020
Hi,
That’s good to hear and appreciate for your help. Why did you sell your Apolonia ? I have hear both INNERFORCE layer alc and Apolonia are head heavy, is it so ? My main attraction is towards Fretias alc.

As I have read and is it true that it’s slower than viscaria and faster than innerforce layer alc ? I have used Viscaria and felt fast. So, as Fretias has limba outer would I be to clear the net with the help of outer limba in Fretias ? On loops with viscaria I eanjoyed a lot when my technique was good then my loops were low & very spinny ;)

I want spin, some power & control. While using VISCARIA the only thing I didn’t like that I couldn’t control on topspins, some went out and some couldn’t clear the net easily, As far as blocking(active & passive both), chop & push I was easily able to do that. I want to use VISCARIA but before that I want to sharpen my technique and then I’ll move to it.

Before that I want a blade a step below VISCARIA. Do you thin Fretias alc is less faster than VISCARIA ? I only want lesser speed than viscaria & rest other things I’ll manage.

I hope you understood my needs from a blade ;)

Oct 2020
Hi,
No problem in buying Revoldia at all. Reviews are there but not as much I and many of us were expecting. If we talk about the reaction Properties according to Butterfly Matix I mean then not much difference is there VISCARIA is 11.8 and Revoldia 11.7. I think with the help of nano Fiber wood pulp the wood feeling is back no doubt about it but I think speed is still the same. I am not confident and again I would say not saw many reviews. Are you sure that the speed is significantly slower than viscaria & have you hands on with the new baby :) ? Or if some else can clarify then and if really the speed is slower than viscaria then I’ll surely buy couple of them tomorrow it self. 1 would be my main blade and other would be for testing new rubbers. I don’t want to change equipment for years and wants to stick and improve more & more that’s the reason I am very particular about the speed and I’ll manage other things easily.

Thanks for your advise & looking forward for more satisfaction;)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2019
Hi,
That’s good to hear and appreciate for your help. Why did you sell your Apolonia ? I have hear both INNERFORCE layer alc and Apolonia are head heavy, is it so ? My main attraction is towards Fretias alc.

As I have read and is it true that it’s slower than viscaria and faster than innerforce layer alc ? I have used Viscaria and felt fast. So, as Fretias has limba outer would I be to clear the net with the help of outer limba in Fretias ? On loops with viscaria I eanjoyed a lot when my technique was good then my loops were low & very spinny ;)

I want spin, some power & control. While using VISCARIA the only thing I didn’t like that I couldn’t control on topspins, some went out and some couldn’t clear the net easily, As far as blocking(active & passive both), chop & push I was easily able to do that. I want to use VISCARIA but before that I want to sharpen my technique and then I’ll move to it.

Before that I want a blade a step below VISCARIA. Do you thin Fretias alc is less faster than VISCARIA ? I only want lesser speed than viscaria & rest other things I’ll manage.

I hope you understood my needs from a blade ;)

If your main attraction is towards Freitas then why not just get one. U previously said u wanted something faster than Innerforce layer ALC so Freitas would fit the bill as the carbon in the second layer. Also you are concerned about clearing net then ALC is less linear thank ZLC.

But it would have been better if you posted video of your technique for the experts on here to look at, as ALC blade and Tenergy 05 has high throw so it wouldn’t be the equipment that’s is the problem. Also you found Innerforce layer ALC with T05 slow which is not a slow set up.

I would personally find a set up you are comfortable with and then work on technique otherwise there will be no end to the search for the perfect set up.

This user has no status.
Hi,
No problem in buying Revoldia at all. Reviews are there but not as much I and many of us were expecting. If we talk about the reaction Properties according to Butterfly Matix I mean then not much difference is there VISCARIA is 11.8 and Revoldia 11.7. I think with the help of nano Fiber wood pulp the wood feeling is back no doubt about it but I think speed is still the same. I am not confident and again I would say not saw many reviews. Are you sure that the speed is significantly slower than viscaria & have you hands on with the new baby :) ? Or if some else can clarify then and if really the speed is slower than viscaria then I’ll surely buy couple of them tomorrow it self. 1 would be my main blade and other would be for testing new rubbers. I don’t want to change equipment for years and wants to stick and improve more & more that’s the reason I am very particular about the speed and I’ll manage other things easily.

Thanks for your advise & looking forward for more satisfaction;)

Brian Pace seems to love the Revoldia. https://butterflyonline.com/revoldia-cnf-a-category-creator/

I’m wondering if the speed on slow and medium shots are slower than a Viscaria but similar speed on hard shots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oct 2020
Hi,
But not going with Revoldia as not sure about it. If I have to risk on buying then I’ll buy the balde which are well described and used by the respected players. I am confused to pick between INNERFORCE layer alc Fretias alc :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2019
Brian Pace seems to love the Revoldia. https://butterflyonline.com/revoldia-cnf-a-category-creator/

I’m wondering if the speed on slow and medium shots are slower than a Viscaria but similar speed on hard shots.

It won't be. That is the main takeaway from this bit if you read between the lines:

[FONT=open_sansregular]"The Revoldia has a range of close to mid-distance for attacks and exchanges. The reaction being 11.7 puts it firmly in the attack range, and this degree of reaction will allow the attack shots you play from close to mid-distance to feel like you don’t need to muscle the stroke to get more power out of each shot. The vibration property coming in around 9.5 is the reason this racket won’t be a blade for long distance play. There is slightly too much loss of power through vibration to create a stable long distance trajectory attack shot."[/FONT]

Reactions: BryanY
Oct 2020
Hi,

Thanks everyone for advising & helping in choosing the equipment.

I have ordered both Fretias & INNERFORCE layer alc. Will compare both side by side for around 7 to 10 days & then I’ll reach to the conclusion for sure. I also think that I’ll be more consistent with IF layer alc than Fretias. I know we should atleast give 6 months to equipment to k ow better and to master. But I don’t want to waste time so I’ll use both at the same time and I am sure that I’ll get to know both blades with in this period and will keep one and use in future.

Thanks a lot for all your time, comments, advises & guidance. I really appreciate each and every one who helped me.

Regards :)

Hi,

Thanks everyone for advising & helping in choosing the equipment.

I have ordered both Fretias & INNERFORCE layer alc. Will compare both side by side for around 7 to 10 days & then I’ll reach to the conclusion for sure. I also think that I’ll be more consistent with IF layer alc than Fretias. I know we should atleast give 6 months to equipment to k ow better and to master. But I don’t want to waste time so I’ll use both at the same time and I am sure that I’ll get to know both blades with in this period and will keep one and use in future.

Thanks a lot for all your time, comments, advises & guidance. I really appreciate each and every one who helped me.

Regards :)

please share your experience here.
I'm debating between Boll ZLF, IF Layer ALC, and Harimoto IF ALC.