A nice and value for money table tennis racket under 50$

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2020
Hi i have played table tennis for nearly 6 months and i want to get a new table tennis racket for 50$ it can be a pre made or a blade and rubber combo plus i liv in india and i cant find any nice racket for that price which is good and value for money so please of you know any pleas let me know

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2019
Read 1 reviews
FH: Sanwei Target 90, BH: Sanwei Taiji or both sides with Taiji
Blade: Sanwei A9, Sanwei Green Even (QY-1091) or Sanwei Fextra (might be too fast with Target 90)
DHS setup: 2x Hurricane 3 (Neo) or Hurricane 3 on FH and Palio AK47 on BH and a PG7 blade (there are a lot of these or similar bundles on Aliexpress).
Should be around $40 - $50

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
If OP is in USA. make a Der_Echte Special sourced from Coles TT shop (colestt.com)

Blade: Yinhe 896 new 16 USD
BH Rubber: Mercury 2 Soft 8 USD
FH Rubber: Recycle an existing rubber you have or use a new sheet of a Gambler rubber like Mech-Tec for 14 USD
Shipping is 8 USD for 2 day priority

Your total is 32 - 46 USD with shipping. You cannot beat that with a stick.

If you are not in USA,. I have a suggestion. BUY a BOX of BEER for some joker in hte TT club and ask that joker to give you a shitty blade he hates along with a couple rubbers he hates.

Chances are, you will be able to operate that bat just fine (if you have glue on hand to glue the rubbers on). Your total cost for the beers is 10-25 USD.

You might be better off with beer. Give it a shot. That works with other stuff. Give a dude 2 cases of beers and he will fix anything wrong with your car if you buy parts. Think about it.

• Haha
Reactions: lasta
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
If OP is in USA. make a Der_Echte Special sourced from Coles TT shop (colestt.com)

Blade: Yinhe 896 new 16 USD
BH Rubber: Mercury 2 Soft 8 USD
FH Rubber: Recycle an existing rubber you have or use a new sheet of a Gambler rubber like Mech-Tec for 14 USD
Shipping is 8 USD for 2 day priority

Your total is 32 - 46 USD with shipping. You cannot beat that with a stick.

If you are not in USA,. I have a suggestion. BUY a BOX of BEER for some joker in hte TT club and ask that joker to give you a shitty blade he hates along with a couple rubbers he hates.

Chances are, you will be able to operate that bat just fine (if you have glue on hand to glue the rubbers on). Your total cost for the beers is 10-25 USD.

You might be better off with beer. Give it a shot. That works with other stuff. Give a dude 2 cases of beers and he will fix anything wrong with your car if you buy parts. Think about it.
Der, you got tricked into posting in an equipment thread that is from pre-CoVID Lockdown March 2020. I have deleted the spambot, but you got caught out there. :)

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020

That works with other stuff. Give a dude 2 cases of beers and he will fix anything wrong with your car if you buy parts. Think about it.

l will give any Dude 10 cases of beer to fix my car.........................and all he/she has to do is lower the idle speed 😁 YES i am serious

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020

That works with other stuff. Give a dude 2 cases of beers and he will fix anything wrong with your car if you buy parts. Think about it.

l will give any Dude 10 cases of beer to fix my car.........................and all he/she has to do is lower the idle speed 😁 YES i am serious

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Hi,

Sanwei M8 or Sanwei Accumulator S blade , along with Sanwei T88-III rubber on both sides...

Maybe it is good for people to be posting ideas for inexpensive rackets. But the OP was asking this question almost 2 years ago. In case you missed that this is an old DEAD thread.

says Rozena! You complete me.
says Rozena! You complete me.
Mar 2021

Maybe it is good for people to be posting ideas for inexpensive rackets. But the OP was asking this question almost 2 years ago. In case you missed that this is an old DEAD thread.

If OP is still playing TT, judging by the common trajectory, he should have upgraded to Lin Yunju Super ZLC with Dignics 09C on FH and Dignics 05 on his BH. No I am not kidding....

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews

Oh yeah ... I didn't see the date on which the OP, first posted the query .. Someone before me revived this thread ..

Yeah. And it also seems you missed my comment to Der_Echte that the thread was woken up by a bot as well.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
Der, you got tricked into posting in an equipment thread that is from pre-CoVID Lockdown March 2020. I have deleted the spambot, but you got caught out there. :)

I didn't see any spambots.

My guess is something gave him a box of beer before that post.