Open Championships Movie

This user has no status.
Hello;)
I would like to share with You a movie recorded by me almost a year ago. These are Open Championships of Makow Mazowiecki. Makow Mazowiecki is a small town where I live. Championships are organized by TT club where I play. We compete in the 5th regional league. As I said before it's a small town but every year it attracts many players from many parts of Poland and the sport level is always high :) I'm not a professional movie maker ( I deal more with photography) and this movie is recorded mainly for fun, for memories but I will be grateful for Your opinions tips etc... I hope You'll like it ;) I have several other movies from various events so if You are interested I'll definitely share them as well. So... next edition of championships is coming very soon so who knows, maybe some of You will be near ;) fell invited of course :)

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67ee-VToNd0

Reactions: akoozab
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
A great enjoyable golf documentary (not on the history tho) is The Short Game. It’s about little kids on their quest to play a tournament at Pinehurst.

Why are you talking about a golf documentary on a TT site in a thread where someone has posted footage of a tournament in his home town with club players?

Reactions: bobpuls