Help me find a balde

This user has no status.
I am a close to the table left handed player, I am offensive, I like to flick short serves, do spinny shots from the bh, my thing is placing the ball.
I use a latika light, and I loved it, but when I want to hit te ball with my backhand I feel the balde like a bunch of cardboard.
I wanna get a new blade similar to the latika, but whit a more sharp feeling and a biggest head size.
Help me please [emoji28]

Enviado desde mi WAS-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

says + Drinkhall Powerspin Carbon with Aurus Prime and Omega...
Aug 2017
Read 4 reviews
You can go with any of the below:

Tibhar Samsonov Stratus Carbon
Innerforce Layer ALC
Innerforce Layer ALC.S
Ai Fukuhara Pro ZLF
Liu Shiwen ZLF
Harimoto ALC
Innerforce Layer T5000

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
Feels like cardboard, you mean it feels soft and not solid????
Yess, after searching a lot Im thinking about Timo Boll w7, reviews say its such a hard blade, but allwood, of Waldner Senso Carbon, that is slower, and softer, (thats what reviews say) but it has Carbon.
I have to say that I want to pair it with two Rakza 7 soft, or a Rakza 7 Soft, and Tibhar EL-P

This user has no status.
You can go with any of the below:

Tibhar Samsonov Stratus Carbon
Innerforce Layer ALC
Innerforce Layer ALC.S
Ai Fukuhara Pro ZLF
Liu Shiwen ZLF
Harimoto ALC
Innerforce Layer T5000

Between that options I would choose any ALC options, I love the look of the Harimoto's blade, but I think its off+ so its very fast for me, and the Innerforce sound very nice, but I dont know how fast they are.

Aug 2017
Read 4 reviews
Between that options I would choose any ALC options, I love the look of the Harimoto's blade, but I think its off+ so its very fast for me, and the Innerforce sound very nice, but I dont know how fast they are.

innerforce blades are not that fast as TB ALC or even Viscaria

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
- OP is using a 5 ply all wood blade that is Off-.
- He said he wants something similar but a sharper feel and large head size.

Given this, why are people giving advice for him to get composite blades that are exponentially faster than the Latika Light?

Some 5 ply wood blades that might be good:

Avalox P500

Nittaku Acoustic

Xiom Offensive S (excellent especially for the price but excellent regardless of price)

Next Spear

----

With a larger head size:

Tibhar Stratus Power Wood

Butterfly Petr Korbel

Nittaku Tenor

OSP Virutuoso Off- or Plus (these have an option for S (157x150mm), M (158x150mm), and L (159x150mm).

But the ones with a bigger head size don't really have a sharp feel. They have a big feel. But not sharp feel.

All the blades listed above are 5 ply all wood blades in the Off- speed class. Korbel and Stratus Power Wood are a little faster than all the other blades.

Avalox P500 has a Koto top ply so it has more snap and sharper feel than any of the others.

Nexy Spear is actually amazingly good. I got this blade for my sister and man I love it. That blade cured my sister's EJing. :)

Offensive S may be the best value: price/quality.

If money is not an issue, my favorites of the choices above would be the OSP V+ or the Nexy Spear.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kuba Hajto