Is your club closed because of corona?

Here in NYC area, and most clubs in surrounding suburbs of New Jersey all CLOSED. Some private clubs are only open for private 1 on 1 lessons. There are a few parks in Jersey City with outdoor tables but one parks entrance is closed. "The Tables" at Bryant Park in Times Square is open for now, but I wouldn't be surprised if they close off Bryant Park soon too.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2019
Whoops,sorry, it's the Minato-ku Sports Center I was asking about. I played there last year and was curious whether it's open now. I believe the tables are on the 8th floor (18 or so tables). It seems like groups with pre-existing reservations can play there, but it's not available for open play thru March 31?

says Welcome to my page! Nice to meet ya! :D
says Welcome to my page! Nice to meet ya! :D
Apr 2012
Two clubs closed, one still open. Pretty much all nearby local leagues have suspended matches.

Seriously thinking about getting this:

Okay, maybe half-seriously.

lmfao, there's another one called Racket Fury and I have seen people on YouTube playing topspin on it. I'm tempted.

says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
Ping, please be careful and stay healthy! I know things are very bad where you live.

mat

This user has no status.

mat

This user has no status.
Apr 2019
In Slovenia also closed. Hope to end this virus and start with tt again.
Good luck

Reactions: ping fun
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 3 reviews
In Slovenia also closed. Hope to end this virus and start with tt again.
Good luck

I hope so but very unpredictable specially the way its started to spread among united states and europe in these recent days , even we should consider that the real stats can be more different than this stat .

Screenshot_20200324-173121_Opera.jpg

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2019
[video]https://covid19.isciii.es/resources/Video.mp4[/video]Airports still open.:mad:

Spanish government is the guilty of all death people, saying at the beginning it's a normal cold and only affects very old people, also measurements taken with a lot of delay, still not really confined, see attached map where you can see how the pandemy increase and the zones in Spain with more cases to be confined that Spanish Government doesn't do, for example all south Madrid big area at the beginning not be infected with Covid-19, we see at the Catalonian TV the roads plenty of cars from Madrid to all Mediterranean coasts like if the people is on holidays, the Madrid Morgue now is closed because can't do more services for death people so the Mayor of Madrid use the Ice Palace to store the death people....

Mapa.jpg

[video]https://covid19.isciii.es/resources/Video.mp4[/video]

Please see the video where you can see how the pandemy increased in Spain.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
[video]https://covid19.isciii.es/resources/Video.mp4[/video]Airports still open.:mad:

Spanish government is the guilty of all death people, saying at the beginning it's a normal cold and only affects very old people, also measurements taken with a lot of delay, still not really confined, see attached map where you can see how the pandemy increase and the zones in Spain with more cases to be confined that Spanish Government doesn't do, for example all south Madrid big area at the beginning not be infected with Covid-19, we see at the Catalonian TV the roads plenty of cars from Madrid to all Mediterranean coasts like if the people is on holidays, the Madrid Morgue now is closed because can't do more services for death people so the Mayor of Madrid use the Ice Palace to store the death people....

View attachment 21086

[video]https://covid19.isciii.es/resources/Video.mp4[/video]

Please see the video where you can see how the pandemy increased in Spain.

The fact that the Spanish government sounds just like the US government did before the pandemic did might say something. But maybe not...