What type of glue should i use

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2018
I know that for a long time speed glue is banned, however i play on a level nowhere near where this is a problem. Currently in my closet i have 2 bottles of glue that look like speed glue but are VOC-free. This is a transparent liquid that needs to be brushed out with a brush. Nowadays when i look up videos of glueing bats i see people use water based glues that are white and become transparent when dry. I have to say the white water based glue looks so easy to use, and also looks like its glued more firmly.
My question is which is better for glueing. Should i throw away my speed-glue-like-glue and go with the newer water based glue or stick with the old. As an added note i usually boost my rubbers using falco long, in case that changes the outcome.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2019
I recently switched to Revolution 3 after seeing how easily a club mate was able to remove it from the rubber. No complaints so far. In the past I have used a couple of different Butterfly glues, Nittaku Finezip, Tearmender plus other VOC free latex glues.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2020
I find DHS No.15 Water Base Glue VOC FREE to be pretty good.

Pricing wise is definitely worth it.

Drawbacks, i find that it is easier to do this perfectly during cooler days or at night.

Finezip is great too when you have a new one but you do have to capped this properly, the glue inside tends to harder pretty easily vs the rest of the water based glues.