The choice T-shirt for indoor

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2020
Hello, I choose a lightweight, comfortable t-shirt for training in the gym.
I choose between Butterfly Tori, Kosay, Atamy.
Tell me please which one will be the most comfortable for intensive play in an unventilated room.

may be Stiga creative or something else?

ps And what is better for it from the materials for these purposes Honey Comb or MicroDryFit.:)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2020
Why not just go try some random dry fit tshirts? The best shirt is one that fits you. Go look for shirts you mentioned and pick the best fit.
OK! But may be Pro players recomended some model for me beacause choosing from 20 models just у little more harder than 3 models. or not?:eek:

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
OK! But may be Pro players recomended some model for me beacause choosing from 20 models just у little more harder than 3 models. or not?:eek:

Not really. When you look more into those shirts, every one of them will state something like 'Made from 100% polyester'. Butterfly has like 7 kinds of lining some with different physical properties, but most (if not all) of them will be labeled as 'dry-fit'. To make the shirt work it must be tight on you. I have couple of those shirts right now. I personally prefer shirts with perforated back (a little bigger holes on the back, mostly meant for running). That's why I think you should not buy theese on-line. Go and try them all, pick one that suits your posture the most. The sizing is very inconsistent. I wear Gambler L, but Umbro and Adidas XL for example.

If you want extra nice training shirt pick one that is anti bacterial and make sure to follow washing guidelines to not loose that property. Such shirt will make it smell less bad after training (your sweat does not stink, bacteria that start developing on sweat stinks). For me this is good because I can do quick match at work and then go to a training with same shirt.

If you want cheaper but litteraly same shirt, look for shirts marketed for badminton. If you want extra nice looking and extra expensive look at li ning.

Last edited:
Reactions: splasher78
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2020
Not really. When you look more into those shirts, every one of them will state something like 'Made from 100% polyester'. Butterfly has like 7 kinds of lining some with different physical properties, but most (if not all) of them will be labeled as 'dry-fit'. To make the shirt work it must be tight on you. I have couple of those shirts right now. I personally prefer shirts with perforated back (a little bigger holes on the back, mostly meant for running). That's why I think you should not buy theese on-line. Go and try them all, pick one that suits your posture the most. The sizing is very inconsistent. I wear Gambler L, but Umbro and Adidas XL for example.

If you want extra nice training shirt pick one that is anti bacterial and make sure to follow washing guidelines to not loose that property. Such shirt will make it smell less bad after training (your sweat does not stink, bacteria that start developing on sweat stinks). For me this is good because I can do quick match at work and then go to a training with same shirt.

If you want cheaper but litteraly same shirt, look for shirts marketed for badminton. If you want extra nice looking and extra expensive look at li ning.

thank you for the detailed answer. I agree with everything about badminton too - I looked at Lining on aliexpress for badminton, for example. BUT about the size I do not quite agree. I now have a tibhar with a fairly spacious shirt and I'm comfortable. Skinny I do not like. I feel like in a diving suit. sorry.))

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
thank you for the detailed answer. I agree with everything about badminton too - I looked at Lining on aliexpress for badminton, for example. BUT about the size I do not quite agree. I now have a tibhar with a fairly spacious shirt and I'm comfortable. Skinny I do not like. I feel like in a diving suit. sorry.))
Then don't buy anything labeled "wick" (as butterfly calls it). If it's not tight it won't be able to "wick" the sweat. As I said before. Everyone is different and likes different things and that's totally ok :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2020
labeled "wick" - hm i don`t seу this label thank you for information. be find it

My club is very well ventilated and conditioned, but in the hottest summer its getting really warm and wet.
So during summer I switch to light Klima-Tec shirts of Tchibo /they are best known with their coffee, ha-ha/

I have two:

https://www.tchibo.de/funktionsshir...UcAAUVP1WpBl3Xs2-7YL8WN7Q3W6yrMyQX5-swgAAAA==

https://www.tchibo.de/klima-tec-funktionsshirt-p400143445.html

Same price, but the second one is much better, and its 66% Polyamid and 34% Polyester.
Very light and cool, you don't feel it on your skin at all.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2015
Отличные джерси делает Li-Ning, последние несколько лет беру только их. У них есть обычно вариант подешевле, так сказать для фанов, и прошный вариант. Ценник конечно не низкий, но Батт отдыхает. Лучший выбор на http://www.e1981.com/showsort.asp?Sort_id=119&listtype=listpic&listtime=up&sle_type=0

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
The LiNing shirt just came from China (and answer the question that might have popped, I sprayed the package with sanitizer and put it to plastic bag for a week alone so to make sure it's corona safe) and it's very very good. Great quality cloth, really slick and nicely ventilated. Too bad they don't make long sleeve version, I would order a bunch for my motorcycle trips.

You need to get a shirt which you are most comfortable in (as mentioned earlier by carl and Kuba) SIZE wise first. After you know your size which differs greatly with TT companies (if you must wear a TT branded shirt) then it becomes easy. I'm normally a medium in US men's size in shirts, and like you I like to wear brand name shirts i.e. Butterfly, Victas, etc. but it was a bit of trial and error when I ordered shirts online. First and foremost, don't get me wrong, I'll wear ANY shirt to play TT, but it needs to be a shirt I am most comfortable in TT brand or not. For ex. I'm most comfortable in XL to XXL sized shirts from anything Butterfly or Victas. When it comes to a 'plain' non TT-branded shirt like underarmour or adidas, nike, etc. MEDIUM is most comfortable for me. hope this helps.

Last edited: