Butterfly Centerfold 25 Vs Stiga Premium Compact, which one is a better table?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Hi All:

I’m currently considering a table for my home and I want to buy a table with the best build quality that can last for years with great bounce and spin and I have narrowed down my choice between the Butterfly Centerfold 25 vs Stiga Premium Compact.

I have played quite a bit of the Butterfly Centerfold 25 at my local club, while I like it very much, I’m not sure how the Stiga Premium Compact compares with it. The folding and compactness of the Stiga Premium Compact look really cool. For people who have played on both tables, please share with me your opinions.

Thank You

Last edited:
says The sticky bit is stuck.
says The sticky bit is stuck.
Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
I've been selecting replacement tables for our aging Tibhar-28R tables. Not sure how that will proceed now, but after shortlisting a few tables and a few back and forths my final choice was the Butterfly Centerfold 25.

Reasons:

• Top notch gameplay
  • Compact storage
  • Suited for wheelchair play
  • Easy/safe to set up and take away

The price for comparable tables (including that Stiga) is about the same. In gameplay, the Stiga is fine, I'd say at the same level as the Butterfly CF 25. Both are 25mm tables with a quality finish, high stability and excellent coating.

The Butterfly table is the one most suited for wheelchair play, and it's also relatively easy/safe to handle (though it does take two to do it properly). We've seen tables prone to toppling when setting up or moving away. It's also relatively compact, though not as compact as the Butterfly Space Saver 22 — which I haven't really looked at, because there just might be a differences in bounce and speed between 25 and 22mm.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
I've been selecting replacement tables for our aging Tibhar-28R tables. Not sure how that will proceed now, but after shortlisting a few tables and a few back and forths my final choice was the Butterfly Centerfold 25.

Reasons:

• Top notch gameplay
  • Compact storage
  • Suited for wheelchair play
  • Easy/safe to set up and take away

The price for comparable tables (including that Stiga) is about the same. In gameplay, the Stiga is fine, I'd say at the same level as the Butterfly CF 25. Both are 25mm tables with a quality finish, high stability and excellent coating.

The Butterfly table is the one most suited for wheelchair play, and it's also relatively easy/safe to handle (though it does take two to do it properly). We've seen tables prone to toppling when setting up or moving away. It's also relatively compact, though not as compact as the Butterfly Space Saver 22 — which I haven't really looked at, because there just might be a differences in bounce and speed between 25 and 22mm.

Bought the Butterfly Centerfold 25 at a discounted price.

Thank you for your suggestions.

Although I have already played on the CF25 at my local club, I can’t wait to play on it at home.

Reactions: yoass