MHTableTennis Tutorial Videos

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
MaTT,

You would feel the pound the sand of my infamous SANDBAG workouts from the military I imposed on the little goonies. With a few plastic bags and the right amount of duct tape, you could custom make a versatile resistance weight (30-40 lbs for starters) good for all kind of things to be on back for push-ups, held for situps, run with, run and tossed among buddies while running (don't drop it), combination exercises, and pile 10 bags onto a stretcher for a 2 or 4 Soldier 100 meter interval runs. (Hey, you gotta motivate them to not smoke somehow, right?)

Your spirit is EXACTLY the kind of improvised workout gear people in this current should be guided by.

Reactions: Matt Hetherington
says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
MaTT,

You would feel the pound the sand of my infamous SANDBAG workouts from the military I imposed on the little goonies. With a few plastic bags and the right amount of duct tape, you could custom make a versatile resistance weight (30-40 lbs for starters) good for all kind of things to be on back for push-ups, held for situps, run with, run and tossed among buddies while running (don't drop it), combination exercises, and pile 10 bags onto a stretcher for a 2 or 4 Soldier 100 meter interval runs. (Hey, you gotta motivate them to not smoke somehow, right?)

Your spirit is EXACTLY the kind of improvised workout gear people in this current should be guided by.

Thanks for the encouragement and banter buddy, makes my day :D

Reactions: Der_Echte
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
Would you mind making a video on the topic of short touches/pushes? There is limited amount of material on this topic on youtube, I've only found ebatt about this.

Waiting for my iPong robot to arrive then I will get back to making videos, so yes will add that to the list.