Yinhe T1S layers

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2020
Yinhe Blades

do you know what kind of wood is the yinhe T1S(3Plywood+2Carbon)?
and what do you know about the kin hinoki model of yinhe? is it a good blade? compared to the nittaku septear?

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2020
thanks for your response and your time, can you share a link about the layers of the yinhe T1S? and on a 5 or 7 layer hinoki racket that you think is better? nittaku? sanwei? yinhe? gewo? cornilleau?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2020
I found this about the yinhe T1S, I suppose that as you told me the cypress and the kiri (Paulownia) are of Chinese origin. On this NZ website it costs $ 75 (more than $ 50 more expensive than it cost me)
New Design The Soul of Juniper T Series 2017 very fast
This blade is supposed to be a substitute for the Butterfly Schlager Carbon blade, which is one of the most popular and fastest blades in the world! It?s a 3-ply wood + 2-ply carbon, and it really looks similar in construction to the schlager blade. The outer layer and woven carbon layers are quite thin, but it has one quite thick inner layers. This blade really feels BLAZINGLY fast, and would no doubt be rated near the top of the OFF+ scale!
The blade is good for all kinds of playing methods. made by blade-make expert Mr. Han Guohua , learned strong points form European and Asian famous blades , meticulously . Strictly treated with high temperature and hi-tech. It's has characteristics of strong power and easy to control . It can produce both strong spin and powerful attack .2-carbon, 3-plywood offensive (fast)
Galaxy T-1s Yinhe milky way characteristics