Strategy for dealing with Harimoto's screaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I think he is talking in general about people who can't deal with screaming players rather then attacking someone personally. You would right it he said: JustANoob you are mentally weak.But its not the case. Just my 2 cents

The trouble with this interpretation is:

You are so mentally weak and insecure that you lose control based on another person's actions.

He said that, directly to JANoob. It says: "You are so mentally......". So, it would be nice if you were correct. But, I think Zyu and I hashed through and got past this. And see no reason to go back and debate it. The quote is clear. And I am good with someone moving past this stuff.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2019
Piligrim is right that, at the time of writing, I meant it directed at people in general who can't deal with screaming players. You are also correct that the way I phrased it could have been better, and it came across as more personal rather than a generalization, which I realized after we talked it over. Though it does seem that I got singled out while everyone else gets a free pass, I am not looking to discuss it anymore. I'm sorry you again felt that way about my last post where I said the burden of proof is on the OP. That was not meant to continue an argument at all. The last few posts just goes to show how tone/intention over the internet can be hard to read. Again, I would like for the conversation of this thread to get back towards topics such as whether or not it is intentional behavior, whether his bad results are indeed "very poor", ways to deal with toxic players...etc.

says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
This little electronic ultrasonic device ought to do the trick.

Ultrasonic-Stop-Dog-Barking-Device-1.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Though it does seem that I got singled out while everyone else gets a free pass, I am not looking to discuss it anymore.

You only got singled out because you pushed back on me. If JANoob or anyone else had, I would have done the same. I am happy to interpret the idea that, what I presented in that first long post, the people who did not push back against what I said, saw it was not something to negotiate or debate over.

There is no need for anyone to insult anyone. And I do say that the quote above, shows something that was stated clearly with only one meaning. It is good your intentions were otherwise. I will take that at face value. But, if someone responds to me, I will go there. Because this is not me asking or seeing what intentions were.

In my first long post I was clear:

Sorry. But both of you should stop. In my opinion, neither side of that argument looks good.

The people who have not, and have continued this side of the discussion have had me answer. I don't want to answer. But, now, I am not asking. More of this and I will simply close the thread. No more responses on the subject of who is right and wrong.

The moderators of the forum will be watching.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2019
I'm all for those posts being deleted so the thread can get re-railed to the other topics of discussion mentioned.

Brs

This user has no status.

Brs

This user has no status.
Oct 2015
I'm all for this whole thread getting locked or deleted because it is boring and repetitive AF.

Harimoto screams. That bugs some people. Tenergy is hard to replace.
We already know this.

Status
Not open for further replies.