Dawei Inspirit Quattro?

This user has no status.
Inner composite blade recommendation?

Does anyone have an inexpensive inner composite blade they could recommend?
Before my setup snapped i was using lightly boosted sriver paired with a ktl instinct+. I have extremely good footwork and a good forehand and a consistent backhand away from the table. My short game is extremely good and i can open up with the backhand flick very well. Also the reason i am unhappy with my old setup is because it was too slow and the setup in my bio is the one i’m borrowing from my coach. I enjoyed the setup but it was just the sheer expensiveness that i didn’t buy the setup. Also i’m 15 so my budget is around $80 AUD maximum.
Anyone have any info on Dawei Inspirit Quattro? One of my team mates uses on her BH really liked the feel of it. Thinking of changing to this on my BH because it is an alternative?Anyone have experience with this rubber?

Last edited:
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
I believe Dawei quit making the Inspirit Quatro YEARS ago.

That quattro sponge, with a 999 topsheet was a very classic control rubber for any era.

Maybe you can find a few sheets, they averaged $15 USD a sheet back in the day. The US seller Cole, would know as he deals with the maker. You may have to go on MyTT to ask him.

The rubber played like a medium speed control class rubber. Topsheet very thick, hard to break, very long lasting.

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
I see Rob at Affordable Table Tennis Shop in Australia in your own neck of the woods still carries this rubber for $17 AUD in three different sponge hardness - 35, 39, and 42... He also has the "Ultra Light" version, which is where Dawie made the topspheet thinner, which makes it more dynamic. A simple Google search will get you his shop. I think OOAK used to have it, but maybe no more.

The rubber itself is among the heaviest rubbers out there. The Ultra Light version maybe an average rubber weight.

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
This user has no status.
I see Rob at Affordable Table Tennis Shop in Australia in your own neck of the woods still carries this rubber for $17 AUD in three different sponge hardness - 35, 39, and 42... He also has the "Ultra Light" version, which is where Dawie made the topspheet thinner, which makes it more dynamic. A simple Google search will get you his shop. I think OOAK used to have it, but maybe no more.

The rubber itself is among the heaviest rubbers out there. The Ultra Light version maybe an average rubber weight.
thanks! i was planning on buying them from affordable TT anyway. Thanks for the reply didn’t have much info i could find on it