Post corona good gear deals.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
Due to current Corona situation a lot of us sit in home practicing in different ways. But since most of playing venues are closed I suppose number of people purchasing equipment has probably dropped too. According to law of demand and supply, when there is drop in demand but there is supply (shops have gear in stock) the price equilibrium will decrease, maybe for a short moment but it will probably change. Also shops will want to liquify their stock to keep alive. Thus I would assume there will be some decent deals to be had. If you find any you might as well share your finds :)

For now only deal I found, Polish shop modest offers free shipping above 25€. Shop https://www.karosport.pl/, offers 20% discount on Gewo rubbers, discount code RABAT20.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
Honestly, saving 20% on rubbers should be the least of your concerns right now.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
Honestly, saving 20% on rubbers should be the least of your concerns right now.
Agreed, but I am one of those people who prefer to take precausions and at the same time take advantage of given situation. I have privilege of living in the middle of nowhere, far from civilization so avoiding human contact is rather easy. (and I have food reserves, because I grow and rise my own) (and at the same time I've given financial support to our fight against covid)

Last edited:
Reactions: lasta
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
Polish currency tanked. It's lost a lot compared to $ or €. If you happen to have this currency you can order from Poland right now and have amazing deal. Polish distributor called modest have good deals Omega VII Pro and Asia. They are bout 30$-35$, which is what 40% lower?

The math is 1$ = 4.21 PLN, 1€ = 4.6 (as of April 6th), rubbers are 147PLN, it yields 32€, 35$. So I suggest browsing through Polish (and other currency hit country's shops).