says + Drinkhall Powerspin Carbon with Aurus Prime and Omega...
Aug 2017
Read 4 reviews
Septear was a dream blade for me, until i started developing a wrist pain because of its small handle. I have large hands and it doesn't fit. I am referring to the FL handle (Shakehand).

I had paired it with Gold Arc 8 and MX-P and works like a charm. Loops, Drives, Pushes, Placement, Top-Spins you can do everything with it.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
Septear was a dream blade for me, until i started developing a wrist pain because of its small handle. I have large hands and it doesn't fit. I am referring to the FL handle (Shakehand).

I had paired it with Gold Arc 8 and MX-P and works like a charm. Loops, Drives, Pushes, Placement, Top-Spins you can do everything with it.

I am a penholder so small handle won't be a problem for me what about the performance ?

Aug 2017
Read 4 reviews
I am a penholder so small handle won't be a problem for me what about the performance ?
I think I already provided comments on performance, what exactly are you looking for?

Aug 2017
Read 4 reviews
Skills are everything,

I can play mid distance loops with a 5 ply allwood blade like Stratus Power Wood, Avalox p500 and a Korbel, whereas Septear is a 7-ply blade faster than the blades I've mentioned.

If you are worried about speed, you must get a inner carbon blade. However, keep this in mind, changing equipment will not help you improve your game.

The faster blade you buy, lazier you'll get.

Hope this helps,

Cheers

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
Chintamashroo is right. With correct positioning and strokes, there really is no such thing as too fast or too slow.

However, different types of blades have different kinds of impact feel. This is purely based on your own preferences. If you don't know what kind of feel you like, then keep playing until you do. Have a hypothesis on a blade before buying. If you don't, then you are just buying blind.

The Septear is mono-material, medium hardness, medium high stiffness, uniform solidity. Maybe a tad softer, but same family as your DHS.

This user has no status.
Skills are everything,

I can play mid distance loops with a 5 ply allwood blade like Stratus Power Wood, Avalox p500 and a Korbel, whereas Septear is a 7-ply blade faster than the blades I've mentioned.

If you are worried about speed, you must get a inner carbon blade. However, keep this in mind, changing equipment will not help you improve your game.

The faster blade you buy, lazier you'll get.

Hope this helps,

Cheers

Thanks man it sure did i also believe in the strength comes from our body and my goal is to have a feeling blade that is like an extent of my hand which i found in septear as for the performance i will improve my skills and physical abilities.
Thanks for your help 'u'

This user has no status.
Chintamashroo is right. With correct positioning and strokes, there really is no such thing as too fast or too slow.

However, different types of blades have different kinds of impact feel. This is purely based on your own preferences. If you don't know what kind of feel you like, then keep playing until you do. Have a hypothesis on a blade before buying. If you don't, then you are just buying blind.

The Septear is mono-material, medium hardness, medium high stiffness, uniform solidity. Maybe a tad softer, but same family as your DHS.
Well there still time for my purchase as i want to improve my skills more and also because of Corona '_' but after i get to the condition when i will be able to do 100% confident shots then i will buy this blade
Thanks for your advice too

This user has no status.
Since you're still developing how about going for a Yasaka Sweden Extra? Excellent level of control with adequate speed for many shots? Not a powerful blade but you'll be able to maybe keep the ball on the table for longer.

It's also all wood so you don't lose any sense of touch you might do with carbon blades. On a budget you might go for the Yinhe W6 or a stiga clipper clone like the Sanwei Fextra

This user has no status.
Stiga allround classic carbon cpen blade

Hey guys i was thinking to buy a good feeling blade and that's when i encountered this one by stiga
It's the upgraded carbon version of allround classic
I need some help in honest reviews of this blade of those u used it and how is it good for beginners to intermediate and if it's good for a beginner to go for tournaments.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I had a friend who used the Allround Classic Carbon and I remember trying it. I really did not like how it felt. That was me personally. But to me it felt awful. I can't think of too many blades I really feel that about. It played fine. Performance was fine. I could do anything I would be able to do with any other blade. But to me it felt terrible. Most of the blades I have felt from Stiga have a good feel to them. For me, not this one.

This user has no status.
Since you're still developing how about going for a Yasaka Sweden Extra? Excellent level of control with adequate speed for many shots? Not a powerful blade but you'll be able to maybe keep the ball on the table for longer.

It's also all wood so you don't lose any sense of touch you might do with carbon blades. On a budget you might go for the Yinhe W6 or a stiga clipper clone like the Sanwei Fextra

I want a cheap but one time investment on a good decent blade which i found in stiga allround classic carbon cpen .
Any views on this blade ?
I found the price also decent

This user has no status.
I had a friend who used the Allround Classic Carbon and I remember trying it. I really did not like how it felt. That was me personally. But to me it felt awful. I can't think of too many blades I really feel that about. It played fine. Performance was fine. I could do anything I would be able to do with any other blade. But to me it felt terrible. Most of the blades I have felt from Stiga have a good feel to them. For me, not this one.

How about the allwood yasaka ma Lin extra offensive