This user has no status.
Hey guys I am still a developing cpen user and I want to further improve my skills I have been using an old retro six Plies DHS cpen but now that I want to buy my own custom blade and I found one which is 7 ply nittaku septear which I found is very pleasing with its reviews
My main features I want in my blade is feeling then spin and speen but mostly control which is feeling and I think this racket is good for that . But there this thing that it made of 7 all wood Plies
Is it good enough for modern day table tennis ? And I heard the head size is big ?

This user has no status.
Table tennis cpen I wanted to buy

Hey guys I am still a developing cpen user and I want to further improve my skills I have been using an old retro six Plies DHS cpen but now that I want to buy my own custom blade and I found one which is 7 ply nittaku septear which I found is very pleasing with its reviews
My main features I want in my blade is feeling then spin and speen but mostly control which is feeling and I think this racket is good for that . But there this thing that it made of 7 all wood Plies
Is it good enough for modern day table tennis ? And I heard the head size is big ?
For the FH I chose to buy DHS hurricane neo 3 comm and bh I would need Ur help

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
What kind of feeling?

What specific blade are you using now? If it is one of those 6-ply basswoods, then your might find the septear very similar to what you have already.

I believe that a blade is the extent of our hand and I want a good control feeling blade .
Is septear a good blade tho ??
I had septear before and it was good but i like the feel of limba personally due to its good combination with Chinese rubbers.

This user has no status.
IMG_20200301_201306.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
You got yourself a nice old antique. Very good blade. More solid and faster than the Septear.

If you don't find it too heavy, just change the rubbers and stick with the blade. They don't make it like they used to.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
You got yourself a nice old antique. Very good blade. More solid and faster than the Septear.

If you don't find it too heavy, just change the rubbers and stick with the blade. They don't make it like they used to.

The wood is shattered in many places which I glued using adhesives . It's not in a very good condition so .

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
DHS premade, I'd guess all basswood. Doesn't have nor need a name.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
You start 3 threads for the same question?

Plenty of reviews for that blade.

If you are so adamant, just buy one and find out for yourself.

Reactions: Der_Echte