says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
I do find it interesting that in some of your "thread" intros you describe yourself as a developing player, a beginner or, as an intermediate level player. Which one is it? Or, maybe, which 2 of 3 is it? :)

Fact-Checking Carl, the citizen fact checker...

No longer Upside-Down Carl... Since Carl is a Super-Mod, he can change his name without consequence.

Dude asked if the Classic Carbon felt good at least 5 different times, maybe moar… sounds like dude is hungry for suggestions. Some on TTD will likely give the dude some suggestions on how to feel good.

This user has no status.
See guys technically I didn't knew what level I was but later I found out through a YouTube vid and currently fr real am in intermediate level . Yes I want to take it seriously and I am sorry to disturb you all with my posts .
I didn't knew how things work over here . You can say am desperate for suggestions because I want a blade that I can use for quite some time at least till national I guess . Thats why I wanted more suggestions .I am really sorry to disturb you all . But now I have finally decided to buy ma Lin extra offensive just trying to figure out should u use hard or soft raksa 7 on that .

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
See guys technically I didn't knew what level I was but later I found out through a YouTube vid and currently fr real am in intermediate level . Yes I want to take it seriously and I am sorry to disturb you all with my posts .
I didn't knew how things work over here . You can say am desperate for suggestions because I want a blade that I can use for quite some time at least till national I guess . Thats why I wanted more suggestions .I am really sorry to disturb you all . But now I have finally decided to buy ma Lin extra offensive just trying to figure out should u use hard or soft raksa 7 on that .

What is wrong with the blade you are currently using. Because it looks like it would be really nice. They don't make them like that any more.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
They are hell lot of small damages in my blade that I won't be able to explain

Are they things that affect how it plays? Or just dings on the edges? If it is just dings on the edges, you should be able to play with it.

Nothing you can get now will be as solid as that blade though.

Reactions: lasta
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
Are they things that affect how it plays? Or just dings on the edges? If it is just dings on the edges, you should be able to play with it.

Nothing you can get now will be as solid as that blade though.

+1

I've been on a solid+crisp EJ journey for about 3 years now and nothing beats 6-9 ply basswood-only builds for that kind of feel. There are other even harder woods, but they trade off in the crisp department. Hinoki is a step DOWN, and modern ayous/kiri core "matchboxes" are just flimsy. You are moving in the wrong direction my friend.