Hinoki 100%

This user has no status.
In that thread that I linked to, from MyTT, some people listed 6.7, some listed 7.0, others 7.5, and some listed 9.0. So on that thread, there were people who had the blade with different thicknesses. So, I did not get the thicknesses I listed from this thread. I got them from thicknesses reported on that thread as well. You can look above and follow the link to find that thread if you want to see what was said back when that thread was active.

Someone in that thread also says that the shakehand versions are 6.8. But it seems there are a lot of versions of this blade out there with different thicknesses.

True, if at the beginning of the H serie from Thibar everything was clear, it seems now with the new generation that changed a lot. Officially and from Thibar the h-1-9 is still 9mm but the H-3-9 is from 7 to 7.5mm and we can see some of them at 6.8mm, imha it's not good and not serious for a big company. As player how I can trust this blade and play with it if I'm not sure in case it's broken I can buy the same??
That's why consistency for a blade is as much important as its caracteristics.