TABLE TENNIS BEEF! | TableTennisDaily Team | Ep 9

who do you think should get man of the match?

• Captain

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • The Frog

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Pocket Rocket

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • German

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
Yes guys! Here we go, our 9th episode of the TableTennisDaily Team! This episode has it all!

Join us on our quest to be the best we can be! We’re currently top of the table, in this episode we face a strong Draycott side as we reach the half way stage of the season! Have they got what it takes?

says The trick to lose the sight of big picture is to focus...
says The trick to lose the sight of big picture is to focus...
Aug 2013
Read 3 reviews
Awesome video as ever! I couldn't help but noticed that -
1. Team TTD played more tactical matches. Adopting to the situation, and being calm, absolutely calm and methodical.
2. In the last episode, it was more firepower from your opponent, there were some very crafty players and those kind of players force you to make run time adjustments. You can have an overlay plan but still you need room to accommodate the unconventional tactic.
3. Do you guys practice doubles as partners? I feel that it is more about practicing doubles and playing to your partner's strength. So far, I have been following all the episodes but the partners in doubles seems to me as a run time decision. May be if you practice doubles against each other by forming pairs then you can find a better idea of who can pair as a doubles partner with whom.
4. Man of the match - Undoubtedly Garth. Everyone played good, but Garth was very efficient and calm in adopting the tactic used by Tom earlier and implement it perfectly in the follow up match. This takes lots of practice and ability to handle lots of pressure.

Overall, very very good episode. I thought that we were the only guys who looked for beer after a tournament. Glad to know that we are not alone. ;).

Take care and be safe.