Beginner/Intermediat Equipment

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2016
Hello :p

well after all of this i want to start training right.
Well right no i play long pips and i win but i win because of them in the lowest class.

So i want 2 normal rubbers.

I thought Vega Intro or Mark V and an All+ or Off- blade.
But i dont know which blade wouold be good for this rubbers?

My defence blade is the Stiga defensive Pro with vega euroep and the normal Tibhar grass.

THis blade is to heavy for me with normal rubbers.

I hope you can help me :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2016
okay thank you.

Yeah Stiga handle have sharp edges this is my problem xD
but yeah i can sand them down.

My other thought was an waldner apllplay with bluefire m3 on both sides but i dont know if i sholud go soft or hard rubber.

My main problem is my movment.
If i stand good to the ball i would say i can make a good topspin but the problem in games is my movement so i stand not good to the ball.

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
DEF blades are normally oversized blades, so it would be natural for it to be very heavy (and also head heavy) with 2x inverted rubbers.

You got hundreds if not thousands of choices. Being in Germany, you should be able to get Tibhar and Donic stuff pretty easy... prolly same for Stiga.

Your Donic Appelgen Appelgren in the ALL range is one of those hundreds/thousands.

Middle of the road inverted rubbers... everyone makes a few, so dozens of choices... go soft to medium of sponge for now. Tibhar FX-P isn't a bad choice for a control rubber, dozens or a hundred around.

What you get depends on how günstig you want to be. Appelgren with 2x FX-P is in the €90 range, a decent price for a workable bat, considering many blades cost over €100 to begin with...

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Your thought about Waldner ALL and 2x M3 rubbers is in the zone of what would be appropriate for what you are asking for... and that setup is likely under €100 as well.

There are so many possible setups for middle of the road...

The reason to go with a softer rubber now over a harder rubber is it is easier to spin the ball and it will cause you to develop touch faster if you are getting coached. That isn't the only way, other ways will work too, this one also has reason and is proven over time.

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Movement to the ball (in German, on serves, I have heard high level plays describe it as "Der Tanz zum Ball") is important and the bat you use will not help it at all, it is a skill that needs to be developed.

When I started the sport a decade ago, you could NOT accuse me of having any working footwork. With coaching, practice, matches, and years, you will improve on it.

okay thank you.

Yeah Stiga handle have sharp edges this is my problem xD
but yeah i can sand them down.

My other thought was an waldner apllplay with bluefire m3 on both sides but i dont know if i sholud go soft or hard rubber.

My main problem is my movment.
If i stand good to the ball i would say i can make a good topspin but the problem in games is my movement so i stand not good to the ball.

Stigas has always stood firm on their stance not to pre-sand their blades in the factory and that the player himself should sand it.
Skills can be learned like footwork, etc. Just practice

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2016
okay so any allround liek stiga allround classic or stiga offensive classic would be good with almost any modern rubber.

So i guess i just put it in a randomizer and see what i get xD

thank you

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2016
okay
what do you guys think about the Donic Waldner Senso Carbon,. it is on sale and vega europe max and 2.0 for controll offensive game?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2016
okay so a stiga allround classic or wladner allplay would be better with the vega europs in max/2.0?