Best Aliexpress value products - Thread

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2020
Aliexpress has a host of table tennis products that are much cheaper than other online western retailers - obviously customisation is limited because you will have to assemble your racket yourself or buy one of the preset 'combos' that the sellers sell.

Example:

DHS pg7 retails for about $21 while it sells for about $35 on tt11. Similarly you can buy h3 neo for about 15 dollars - not the cheapest ive seen but way better than amazon or tt11. There is also a host of cheaper chinese training rubber and playing rubbers - lots of high quality pimpled rubbers that are difficult to find elsewhere.

Im yet to buy something expensive ($50+) because of obviouis quality concerns.

Any hugely recommended finds? I'm seriously thinking about buying a Galaxy Purple Dragon PD-437 blade - its said to be a close to idential clone of the stiga clipper.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
obviously customisation is limited because you will have to assemble your racket yourself or buy one of the preset 'combos' that the sellers sell.
Not true, if you buy from one seller he will assemble the racket even if not sold as bundle explicitly. Ask seller prior to purchase to make sure. For me the best rubbers that came from Alliexpress were Sanwei Target 90 and Jupiter 2 for FH and Big Dipper for BH. I also really enjoy the W968-8 (ebony) from Too Fun Store, but since I lack comparison I would hesitate to recommend it, I really like it though, It's been in my bag as a backup since I bought it.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
For me revalue is worse and Its not the same before corona so better for me to buy esn rubbers from retailers
Agreed in our case. Poland is currently messed up currency wise. Although in case of westerners like people from UK, USA or countries which do use € as currency it might not be as bad. Prices on alliexpress did not rise absolutely, they have risen relatively to Polish currency. If you switch to USD as the currency to display prices in there will bo no drastic change, maybe 1-2$, nothing major.

But as Konrad did mention ESN rubbers prices did change drastically for you westerners if you want to order from Poland. Since the Polish currency weakened drastically 1USD = 4.25PLN, 1EURO = 4.6PLN, you can order Omega VII Asia/Pro for 147PLN, which results in 32€ or 34.65$ which is rather nice deal.

Although the question is wether OP needs such a rubber, maybe he is fine with Chinese rubbers. Or ESN rubbers may just be too fast for him, that's an option too.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2016
stiga mantra, dhs goldarc 5

btw, official Stiga store offers Mantra with 50% discount. any ideas why?

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2019
Aliexpress has a host of table tennis products that are much cheaper than other online western retailers - obviously customisation is limited because you will have to assemble your racket yourself or buy one of the preset 'combos' that the sellers sell.

Example:

DHS pg7 retails for about $21 while it sells for about $35 on tt11. Similarly you can buy h3 neo for about 15 dollars - not the cheapest ive seen but way better than amazon or tt11. There is also a host of cheaper chinese training rubber and playing rubbers - lots of high quality pimpled rubbers that are difficult to find elsewhere.

Any hugely recommended finds? I'm seriously thinking about buying a Galaxy Purple Dragon PD-437 blade - its said to be a close to idential clone of the stiga clipper.
i have that yinhe pd437 yes its good blade but i like more the sanwei fextra, it has softer feel and a little bit slower.than pd437

Sent from my Redmi 6A using Tapatalk

Hey, I have ordered PD-437 a month ago. Hopefully I will get it within one week or so. I can send you pictures and my impressions of the blade.

Instead of saving a bit on new equipment, consider buying from a retailer in your own country and support local businesses. They are probably struggling during these hard times.

Actually this makes much better sense!!!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
Instead of saving a bit on new equipment, consider buying from a retailer in your own country and support local businesses. They are probably struggling during these hard times.
If you are from USA and want to go with quoted idea definitely pick Gambler over most of alliexpress rubbers.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 3 reviews

Example:

This 729 V-6 blade is really nice. Not that fast that it's marked for (OFF+). It's more like (All+). https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32650596266.html?spm=2114.12010612.8148356.41.15d65819TXNG2f

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2017
Read 1 reviews
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 3 reviews
I was using V6 more then year and I have two of them. No way its All+. Its faster then Viscaria. Maybe not OFF+ but high end of OFF for sure

Sure. I could agree for OFF-, but it's a tiny bit faster than my Stiga Allround Wood. I have also used 729 L-3. This is a bit faster than the V-6. The 729 Z-1 is even faster than the L-3. It looks like you can't find the V-6 everywhere any more. Perhaps it has been taken out of production. Any suggestion what I could replace it with, when the day comes? :)