Xiom Omega 7 China Guang and Ying

Donic Bluegrip C1 = 60 deg. ESN = Xiom Omega 7 China Ying
Donic Bluegrip C2 = 55 deg. ESN = Xiom Omega 7 China Guang

The Donic rubbers are also slightly tacky. Can you compare them to the Xiom rubbers?

I have not tried them yet but i will try to borrow one from a user here in my city.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
Yogi bear has contract with xiom, joola, and other companies, he wont make other reviews because he didnt get money.
He use his knowledge to say something that is not clear truth, and I know that because I sell equipment too.
Czasami możesz powiedzieć że deska jest sztywna, czyli nie jest elastyczna, używając zamiennej terminologii możesz szukać różnic w słowach sztywność i brak elastyczności, dodając do tego znajomość materiału i składu deski można wyolbrzymiać zalety i ukrywać wady. Deska mając taką samą konstrukcje może posiadać różnice związane z
- wymiary rączki i jej materiał oraz jakość wykonania
- jakość drewna i kompozytu
- ogólna jakość wykonania, talent wykonawcy
-klejenie i dodatkowe suszenie i nawet prasowanie deski czy używanie UV.
Jak yogi pisze Tobie, że coś jest szybsze od czegoś to nic nie znaczy, bo warunki w których on gra mogą być inne w proporcji do warunków których Ty grasz.
Sam gram w 6 miejscach i rozumiem różnice.
To samo tyczy się okładzin.
Mając możliwość testowania setek okładzin mogę określić strukture materiału po kolorze podkładu czy też materiale wierzchu, znając głębszy sens jakošci materiału mogę określić sposób i jakość klejenia i wtedy okazuje się, że firma x ma podobny produkt do fimy y, ale ma inny materiał chemiczny, czasami zakupiony materiał podkład czy wierzch z innego źródła i ten sam produkt ma inne już właściwości związane ze sztywnością i sprężystością materiału.
Nie napisze który produkt odpowiada danemu produktowi ale całe ESN tworzy powtarzalny wyrób z innymi właściwościami . Puentując okładzina xioma może mieć te same fizyczne właściwości co okładziny Donica jednak grać będzie inaczej i tyle, a my konsumenci musimy określić który produkt pasuje idealnie i wspierać firmę która nam odpowiada, dlatego taka rakza 7/soft czy teraz X/Z ma ogromne wsparcie od amatorów czy pół profesjonalistów, bo ludzie uświadczyli jakości produktu. To samo się tyczy okładzin takich jak coppa x1/2/3 czy serii tenergy oraz serii Vega czy Acuda
Ludziom podpasowało i będą to używać dalej, a dostępność i cena będzie wyznacznikiem
Sorry for Polish words but Kuba can translate this but still this is not easy work

Here you go:

Sometimes you can say that the blade is stiff, meaning not flexible, using different terminology. You can look for different synonyms to stiff and not flexible, adding to that knowledge about materials and composition, you can praise some pros of a blade while hiding its shortcoming. Blades having same construction can have differences that are related to:
- handle dimensions and materials, talent of maker (added by Me, I think he means quality of worksmanship)
- wood quality and composite qualite
- overall build quality
- technology used to make blade and postprocessing, glueing, drying and pressing or using UV light

As yogi wrote to you that something is faster than something, it isn't meaningful, because the environment, where he plays, may be different than where you play.
I alone play in 6 different places and I understand differences. Same applies to racket coverings.

Having the possibility of testing hundreds of rubbers I can describe material structure based on sponge color or top sheet material. Knowing the deeper working of material quality I can describe how it was glued, and then I can see that company X has a similar product to company Y, using different chemical materials. Sometimes top sheet is bought from different sources and it has different stiffness and springiness properties. I won't write which product corresponds to which, but ESN makes a repeatable product with different qualities. All in all, Xiom products can have the same physical properties but due to the described differences, it may have different playing properties. We as consumers must describe which fits our needs and support them. That is why Rakza 7/soft Z/X were so warmly welcomed because it was really liked by amateurs and half-professionals. The same applies for rubbers like Coppa X1/2/3, Tenergy series or Vega or Acuda.
People liked and they will continue using these. Price and availability will demonstrate that in the long term.

End of translation. I hope I didn't skip anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: Konrad Bak
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
Regarding to my question. I was rather looking for a ballpark. I am not looking forward for the exact Omega VII china replacement. If I wanted to get the OVIIC I would just buy that. Donic is a company I like. Some of the stuff they make I really enjoyed including the hardest bluefire (M1?) or the Ovtcharov Senso I am using at the moment. I am looking forward to supporting the company if the product is any good. I am not looking forward to switching my FH rubber atm, but I am curious whether they are successful with this. The table tennis market is extremely slow to react to new products.

Yogi bear has contract with xiom, joola, and other companies, he wont make other reviews because he didnt get money.
He use his knowledge to say something that is not clear truth, and I know that because I sell equipment too.
Czasami możesz powiedzieć że deska jest sztywna, czyli nie jest elastyczna, używając zamiennej terminologii możesz szukać różnic w słowach sztywność i brak elastyczności, dodając do tego znajomość materiału i składu deski można wyolbrzymiać zalety i ukrywać wady. Deska mając taką samą konstrukcje może posiadać różnice związane z
Jak yogi pisze Tobie, że coś jest szybsze od czegoś to nic nie znaczy, bo warunki w których on gra mogą być inne w proporcji do warunków których Ty grasz.
Mając możliwość testowania setek okładzin mogę określić strukture materiału po kolorze podkładu czy też materiale wierzchu, znając głębszy sens jakošci materiału mogę określić sposób i jakość klejenia i wtedy okazuje się, że firma x ma podobny produkt do fimy y, ale ma inny materiał chemiczny, czasami zakupiony materiał podkład czy wierzch z innego źródła i ten sam produkt ma inne już właściwości związane ze sztywnością i sprężystością materiału.
Nie napisze który produkt odpowiada danemu produktowi ale całe ESN tworzy powtarzalny wyrób z innymi właściwościami . Puentując okładzina xioma może mieć te same fizyczne właściwości co okładziny Donica jednak grać będzie inaczej i tyle, a my konsumenci musimy określić który produkt pasuje idealnie i wspierać firmę która nam odpowiada, dlatego taka rakza 7/soft czy teraz X/Z ma ogromne wsparcie od amatorów czy pół profesjonalistów, bo ludzie uświadczyli jakości produktu. To samo się tyczy okładzin takich jak coppa x1/2/3 czy serii tenergy oraz serii Vega czy Acuda
Ludziom podpasowało i będą to używać dalej, a dostępność i cena będzie wyznacznikiem
Sorry for Polish words but Kuba can translate this but still this is not easy work

This is a stupid assumption. I am not in contract with the brands you mentioned nor i am getting paid. I have been offered with money before by a few companies but i never accepted them. Also, if you have the right reading comprehension, you should have already realized that what you are trying to say have already been done in my reviews.
Also, before trying to accuse somebody of doing reviews for money at least check that person's background. Let me just slap this information in your face. I do not do this for business! I have my own job to support myself. I have been doing this for almost a decade to support developing players and college varsities who do not have access to equipment?? Do you know that i support at least 6 clubs a year not including the individual players numbering to a dozen?? Do you know that 80% of what i receive i use to support young players?? Where is the money in that? What business strategy am i using to earn from giving 80% of what i have?!!
If you think you can make a better than what i do go ahead and post yours! I hate people building up themselves by trying to destroy other people.

Last edited:

Regarding to my question. I was rather looking for a ballpark. I am not looking forward for the exact Omega VII china replacement. If I wanted to get the OVIIC I would just buy that. Donic is a company I like. Some of the stuff they make I really enjoyed including the hardest bluefire (M1?) or the Ovtcharov Senso I am using at the moment. I am looking forward to supporting the company if the product is any good. I am not looking forward to switching my FH rubber atm, but I am curious whether they are successful with this. The table tennis market is extremely slow to react to new products.

They are almost the same with maybe some company design preferences but at least they are in the ball park as what you are saying.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2020
They are almost the same with maybe some company design preferences but at least they are in the ball park as what you are saying.

Thanks for the comparison. I'm using C1/C2 for FH/BH on Viscaria (couldn't set in profile), happy with it. Good to know, that it is not significantly worse than XIOM China.

Looking forward when your Rakza Z, especially the Extra Hard, arrives.

Rinforzando;338987Can someone compare Bluegrip C1/C2 vs O7c Ying/Guang ? I'm just curious if they play the same or if they are drastically different.

This is the version of Ying and Guang for Donic.

This user has no status.

This is the version of Ying and Guang for Donic.

Did you get the opportunity to try the bluegrip ? I'm playing with the bluegrip C2 at the moment, and would like to move to a Xiom rubber just because I'm curious (and I love the brand also). If It plays similar to the Bluegrip, I will try the Omega 7 hyper instead of the 07c Guang.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Oct 2016
Read 5 reviews
Rinforzando;339017

Did you get the opportunity to try the bluegrip ? I'm playing with the bluegrip C2 at the moment, and would like to move to a Xiom rubber just because I'm curious (and I love the brand also). If It plays similar to the Bluegrip, I will try the Omega 7 hyper instead of the 07c Guang.

Had chance to play with 7hyper and C2 on similiar top ply Hinoki, I don't have bad words about C2 and 7H. But mechanism of shots are very different. 7Hyper has special attributes and owns new language but has some bad behaviour with spinning ball but really special control for hard rubber. It's hard to judge small rotation because I only use 5 minutes.
C2 has ESN high throw long trajectory, this type of products are made for Zlc and alc blades, I enjoy quality of rubber but the Xiom restrictions for EU is not worth to pay more