Best Moments | TableTennisDaily Team | World Table Tennis Day

says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
Happy World Table Tennis Day everyone! We hope you're all staying safe, thanks so much for all the support so far this season. Here's to our best moments so far from the season... what has been your fav moment from the series?

says Aging is a killer
Best comment I saw

Majestic Masiakasaurus

Can we start calling Tom “Mr. Metaphor”?? Seriously, that guy has likened himself to a frog, his opponent to moonstone, the german to a steam train, his weekend to a roller coaster, the german to a cereal bar, the captain to an electric eel, the PR’s blocks to a greyhound, the german to a mercedes (instead of a skoda), pressure to an ice cream, the manager to an eagle, one of the german's returns to a ballet, and now the german’s block to a jigsaw puzzle. And I’ve probably forgotten some!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2015
Read 8 reviews
Damn, I spoiled myself looking up the british league A xD

I did the same last week as well haha, couldn't wait any longer as I thought the episodes would come out fortnightly but the last one came after 4 weeks.
I still look forward to the next episodes as they feature great points and humour but at least I won't be dying to know what happened haha.

Reactions: Boogar
This user has no status.
Best comment I saw

Majestic Masiakasaurus

Can we start calling Tom “Mr. Metaphor”?? Seriously, that guy has likened himself to a frog, his opponent to moonstone, the german to a steam train, his weekend to a roller coaster, the german to a cereal bar, the captain to an electric eel, the PR’s blocks to a greyhound, the german to a mercedes (instead of a skoda), pressure to an ice cream, the manager to an eagle, one of the german's returns to a ballet, and now the german’s block to a jigsaw puzzle. And I’ve probably forgotten some!

I saw this as well! Think it should become his official nickname...

Reactions: Dan

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Best comment I saw

Majestic Masiakasaurus

Haha episode 10 features even more metaphors! Stay tuned it will be out very soon :)

Damn, I spoiled myself looking up the british league A xD

I did the same last week as well haha, couldn't wait any longer as I thought the episodes would come out fortnightly but the last one came after 4 weeks.
I still look forward to the next episodes as they feature great points and humour but at least I won't be dying to know what happened haha.

Sorry guys we had a delay on the release due to the lock down so setting up everything remotely was tricky but we have everything fine now to start releasing the episodes. Episode 10 will be out shortly :)

I just want to see the chairman play, hes a right character

Haha the chairman will get his call up one day! :D