Joola TPE Perform - Suitable Rubbers

Sorry, TPE perform is rebranded with better quality Rossi Emotion.
05/64
RH48/45
Vega X/Vega Tour

I would somehow disagree on this with you, Konrad. I used to have Rossi Emotion, and TPE P. is faster and with a harder feeling; it appears that the top hinoki layer, which was heat-treated on TPE, is harder than the usual hinoki wood (maybe I am wrong).

I kept telling myself that I cannot be really that hard, with hinoki outer layer, when I was it difficult to brush the ball for spin using hard rubbers. I assume it is time to say this one is good only for relatively softer, Euro/Jap-style rubbers

I guess it must be true that softer rubbers can work well with this one.

Alright, it might feel softer like Yinhe Jupiter 2 does, but what about its spin capabilities? I assume this blade should work well with rubbers that produce spin through the sponge. However, for example, 38 deg Kokutaku 007 P.S. was below average in that aspect, and I assume the sponge of this rubber is pretty dynamic, isn't it? I have read somewhere that this rubber is good mainly for producing spin through the sponge, but I was only able to generate a good spin through brushing (which is not easy with TPE Perform as the dwell time seems to be pretty low).

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Oct 2016
Read 5 reviews
I Imagine what is your problem because I had Personal blade from Gavlas.
Hard Hinoki slow blade so he put custom rhyzm tech 47,5 sponge on bh and very hard Rhyzer 5x plus booster on fh.
I dont know what type of rubber you need.
Rasanter r42?
Omega 7 Euro
Vega Tour
Tsp ventus speed

Next info from myself. You wrote about Hinoki threatment
I had Tpe feeling so I know more and more and this is not type of blade for pure spin.
For me this is not blade for you.
If you have problems. Dont waste your money on new rubbers.

I WANT TO FIRST THANK BOTH OF YOU GUYS FOR THE REPLIES, YOU RE BOTH VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE ON THE TOPIC.

To Kuba: yes, you are right, this blade is a quite low throw and direct-feeling blade. It's wonderfully precise, but not really for spin-oriented game using hard rubbers, or, at least, hard Chines rubbers.

Tenergy 05 will be a monster on this one, as well as something like Donic Baracuda, Tibhar Genius, and the ones both you and Yogi mentioned, plus a somewhat surprise exception, 38 deg and broken-in (or boosted from the beginning) Yinhe Jupiter 2. So, I've made a mistake purchasing this one. DHS PG9 is the most likely final option for me in the future.

Yogi, maybe you, as one of the most knowledgeable people in here, can tell me how come Xiom Zetro Quad works well with softer Euro/Jap rubbers, but also works great with hard Chinese ones? As it is somewhat similar in composition with TPE Perform. And, would you recommend to me using DHS PG9 or Zetro Quad if I want to use Kokutaku 007 Pro.Selected 38-40 deg on forehand, and Yinhe Jupiter 2 or Fastarc G-1/Omega V Tour (considering also P.S. 38 deg) on BH ?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
To Kuba: yes, you are right, this blade is a quite low throw and direct-feeling blade. It's wonderfully precise, but not really for spin-oriented game using hard rubbers, or, at least, hard Chines rubbers.
You prolly thought about Konrad, I haven't taken any part in this conversation.

If you want a blade that functions well with both chinese hard tacky and euro/jap only ones that worked for me were 7 ply blades with hard top ply (koto, ebony, rosewood). I've tried W968 clone, Xiom Omega Tour (this one feels better, more higher gears, despite being all wood). I would assume you reached somewhat similar conclusions since you want PG9.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Oct 2016
Read 5 reviews
I WANT TO FIRST THANK BOTH OF YOU GUYS FOR THE REPLIES, YOU RE BOTH VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE ON THE TOPIC.

Tenergy 05 will be a monster on this one, as well as something like Donic Baracuda, Tibhar Genius, and the ones both you and Yogi mentioned, plus a somewhat surprise exception, 38 deg and broken-in (or boosted from the beginning) Yinhe Jupiter 2. So, I've made a mistake purchasing this one. DHS PG9 is the most likely final option for me in the future.

Yogi, maybe you, as one of the most knowledgeable people in here, can tell me how come Xiom Zetro Quad works well with softer Euro/Jap rubbers, but also works great with hard Chinese ones? As it is somewhat similar in composition with TPE Perform. And, would you recommend to me using DHS PG9 or Zetro Quad if I want to use Kokutaku 007 Pro.Selected 38-40 deg on forehand, and Yinhe Jupiter 2 or Fastarc G-1/Omega V Tour (considering also P.S. 38 deg) on BH ?

I had two in different time Zetro Quad. Zetro Quad + Rakza X (recommendation from my friend is propably great_
I had Zetro Quad with Baracuda +Acuda, Rasant and RGrip and was stiff and very fast I played in bigger hall
second time - different ZQ I used Rakza 7 and Ventus Super in small hall and I really liked because this blade has a lot of gears + it was easy to use- high throw

if you need help with Hinoki choose- Gewo Quadri Aruna is perfect
high throw

You prolly thought about Konrad, I haven't taken any part in this conversation.

If you want a blade that functions well with both chinese hard tacky and euro/jap only ones that worked for me were 7 ply blades with hard top ply (koto, ebony, rosewood). I've tried W968 clone, Xiom Omega Tour (this one feels better, more higher gears, despite being all wood). I would assume you reached somewhat similar conclusions since you want PG9.

Yes, indeed, I wanted to quote Konrad.. sorry :) I used to have DHS H301 with koto outer, and rubbers that rely on mechanical spin production performed poorly. One needs to constantly use the very high flex of the blade abd brush the ball; so it is only really good for Chinese tacky rubbers; maybe my blade was faulty or something but the lack of spin when hitting through the sponge was just too serious, a breeze for opponents to block/counter my topspins.

So I guess I will simply stick to softer Pg9