DHS Hurricane 3 Blue Sponge (National)

This user has no status.
Is it worth buying? I've played 2 years long with Hurricane 3 commercial (Boosted) and because of that i developed a long/full stroke on the balls I hit. Because the rubbers became completely slippery after playing with the same rubbers for 2 years without switching (I didn't know that could happen). When I moved to a new club the trainers advised me to buy new rubbers so now im using Andro R42 and Joola Maxx 500. Should I switch back to the chinese rubbers?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2018
If you are not playing in high level, I would recommend not playing with chinese rubbers. You will most likely perform better without them; most people don't realize how difficult it is to properly play with them.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
Is it worth buying? I've played 2 years long with Hurricane 3 commercial (Boosted) and because of that i developed a long/full stroke on the balls I hit. Because the rubbers became completely slippery after playing with the same rubbers for 2 years without switching (I didn't know that could happen). When I moved to a new club the trainers advised me to buy new rubbers so now im using Andro R42 and Joola Maxx 500. Should I switch back to the chinese rubbers?

why not try the provincial blue sponge first? At $40USD it is supreme spin machine, spinnier than any T or D Butterfly rubbers.

Reactions: bobpuls