What a postman brought you?

says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
Mar 2011
Hahahahaha I get it!! Sorry Matuldo!!:) My battery is running low, so the wiring in my brain is not transferring the data.

Nope is my answer..I wish they do. They just give me bills for me to pay, and boy do I hate them!!:mad:hahaha Here in Malaysia, very seldom we buy online because we have TT shops everywhere. In fact, some even have tables for you to try out the equipment. :)

This user has no status.
Hahahahaha I get it!! Sorry Matuldo!!:) My battery is running low, so the wiring in my brain is not transferring the data.

Nope is my answer..I wish they do. They just give me bills for me to pay, and boy do I hate them!!:mad:hahaha Here in Malaysia, very seldom we buy online because we have TT shops everywhere. In fact, some even have tables for you to try out the equipment. :)

Ohh thats sounds nice! :) Could save you quite an amount of money, if you get to try the rubbers/blades before you buy them.

Mar 2011
Absolutely Anders,:) it can save you tons!! Sometimes on weekends my daughter and I would just drop in and chat about equipment with the owners, try new stuff or do a bit of promotions for them hehehe. More often than not, I ended up being the blocker for prospective purchasers.:)

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I am waiting for a Innerforce ZLF, flaired Handle, Stiga Rosewood NCT V, Legend Handle, Hurricane III National Version with Blue Sponge, black 2x, Tenergy 05 2.1mm Red, Xiom Omega IV Pro red. Now I just need someone who will buy all that for me. :) I could be waiting a long time. :) But if I find someone, I have more, Darker 7P-2A, Andro Hexor, Calibra LT. :)

Nah, I have more than enough equipment.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
I already received a couple of H3 and a couple of TG3s with my Dhs Pg7 and traded some a carbon blade for a couple of tenergy rubbers and this is what my little brother will get for him and some of his buddies:

Compras.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2012
These came by mail: My buddy living in the US sent me 2 rubber sheets for my Birthday: Killerspin Blast max red and Sriver G2 FX black max. (My friend does not play and knows completely zip about TT equipment, not bad choice actually.)The week before I already got a paddle: VSG21-2000. This new setup I have yet to assemble. A little bit advanced than my beginner setup.

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Haha Azlan :) I believe Matuldo means if we have bought anything related to TT that the postman has brought us :)

My sponsor (Tak9.com) is a large online retailer of TT gear also with Korean Nexy brand and all the big Euro brands. He has a room for trying out gear in his Bucheon HQ, but I think this is very rare for an online dealer. Hanool and a few others are large in Korea, there are next to zero TT stores in Korea. Just about everyone orders online. Most of them ask their coach to order something. Express delivery in Korea is very advanced. You order TT stuff in the AM, the online store gets it from stock, boxes it, hands it off for express pickup, then a young dude hauls azz on a motorcycle to deliver it to your TT club. All usually done in hours. Order in AM, get it in PM or at the worst, next day.

Even though there are relatively MANY tt clubs compared to USA, a regular TT store has little chance of surviving, very few of them left here.

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
These came by mail: My buddy living in the US sent me 2 rubber sheets for my Birthday: Killerspin Blast max red and Sriver G2 FX black max. (My friend does not play and knows completely zip about TT equipment, not bad choice actually.)The week before I already got a paddle: VSG21-2000. This new setup I have yet to assemble. A little bit advanced than my beginner setup.
You might like the vsg 2000 if you like to hit a lot. It can even loop. The feel is different than any other blade you tried before, you might like it. Those rubbers will work nice on it though. You got a good friend K B.

My last post was my shipment of sponsored rubbers from Tak9.com delivered to my apartment in Korea. I got a sheet of Tibhar Aurus 2.1 and a sheet of Calibra LT Max thanks to president Moon Ui Bae.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2012

hey buddy,do your TT stores in malaysia have websites, i mean if i can log in and may buy equipments online...