What a postman brought you?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
The postman came by this Saturday with a little present :) 2xHurricane 3 Blue sponge and 2xGold Arc 3

P1040126.jpg

Reactions: iLov4X
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
A nice sheet of the new Andro Rasant and some Andro glue, and all that free of charge for testing (and to keep it afterwards), all I need to do is fill out a survey about the rubber :)
View attachment 2334

Aww that's awesome to get it free from your supplier and your postman. Looking forward to hear your review :)

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
I have a big national open tourney next weekend. TAK9.com send me and my doubles ace Red Tibhar Scream Jerseys with our Korean names and TAK9.com lettered on the back. We are registered for singles and doubles. We will look like pros in these free jerseys, we will feel like pros, and hopefully... play like decent Amatures and win our perspective divisions and the doubles title. There are a lot of shark ringers in our divisions, so we see how it goes.

Here is the pic of the shirt, even if it is yellow in this pic. I hope to get enough pics to make a tourney report with a lot of pics to give you all an idea of what is like for a thousand TT players going at it.

scream_M.jpg

Reactions: Giangt
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
I have a big national open tourney next weekend. TAK9.com send me and my doubles ace Red Tibhar Scream Jerseys with our Korean names and TAK9.com lettered on the back. We are registered for singles and doubles. We will look like pros in these free jerseys, we will feel like pros, and hopefully... play like decent Amatures and win our perspective divisions and the doubles title. There are a lot of shark ringers in our divisions, so we see how it goes.

Here is the pic of the shirt, even if it is yellow in this pic. I hope to get enough pics to make a tourney report with a lot of pics to give you all an idea of what is like for a thousand TT players going at it.

View attachment 2465
Looking forward to hear about your tourney! Good luck buddy!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
oo tq~isit real that the website sell the personal hurricane of the china national team? how they get it
I think so! I think he got them through local players who's sponsored by DHS. One thing I know is that they're not from the factory. He must have some connections to get his hands on them.